Fifteen

I sit in the jail cell. Freezing as im sitting on the uncomfortable bed.
I lean against the wall and cry to myself.
"Shut up"
A voice yells
I groan as a guard comes to the cell.
"You have a visitor"
I get up fastly ive been in here for a week now waiting for my trial. My mom and dad visit me every other day. They know i didnt do it.

They bring me to the glass partitions. I sit down and wait.
I hear the door buzzer go off as someone comes in and sits down infront of me. Finn. My heart dropped he grabbed the phone and so did i.
"Why are you here"
"I missed you sweetheart"
I roll my eyes
"This is your fault, why did you do this to me"
"Do what"
He makes a confused face
"You know what dont play dumb"
He smirks

He looks at me with no guilt in his eyes
"Why finn"
"Dont worry hopefully they dont do anything to bad like execute you"
He laughs and puts up the phone and leaves
"Finn no come back"
I scream
I cry and put the phone down.
I get up and follow the gaurd back to my cell.

☆☆☆

I sit infront of my lawyer as we're in a little room of the prison.
"And what do you plead again"
"Not guilty"
She nods and starts going through ny files.
"This is tough y/n, they already have tons of evidence stacked up against you they even have reasons to why you mightve done it"

"I swear i didnt kill anyone i mean i killed the girl in the basement but it was self defense the two people i killed were self defense i swear"
She sighs as she tucks a piece of hair behind her right ear.
"They dont care about the truth they just want to lock you up so the people of this town can sleep in piece they dont care if youre the murderer or not"

I start to cry
"I didnt do it"
"I have a feeling you didnt"
I smile a little.
"You have to tell me who would blame it on you"
"Finn"
She looks at me with and forrows her eyebrows
"Hes this guy who i friended, after i did the murders started happening. He killed them because he likes me hes obsessed."
I sniffle

"How do you know this"
"The girl in the basement she told me he was obsessed with her too, he kidnapped her because she rejected him. He told her everything about me and when i helped her she attacked me so i killed her."
I choked on my own words as tears streamed down my face
"This i-it isnt his first killing"
I added onto what i was saying desperate for finn to be charged with murder i dont want to go down for what he did.

"We have to work hard then, they already investigated him your gonna have to go on trial against him"
She says with sorrow in her voice. My heart dropped i felt an ache in my stomach. I feel like i could vomit right here, right now.
"Your trials next week, its gonna be difficult and you have to understand that its not gonna be easy, not one bit"

"I have faith in you y/n i really hope my gut feeling is right and youre not the murderer, we're gonna take finn down"
She adds
As she leaves i felt a weirder feeling in my stomach. A feeling ive felt before but i cant remember when.
I get up and go back to my cell. I got in and layed on the hard bed.
The feeling wont leave me

but why.