New Threat.

The wizarding world has returned to some normality, Voldemort is dead and Harry Potter and his friends have grown up,got married and have there own children. Every thing seemed fine for nineteen years until the twentyth year after the battle of Hogwarts did things change,the uprising of a new dark wizard only it wasn't a man it is a woman that wants to rule. Madaline Kowski she wanted every one be they wizard,witch or muggle to do her bidding and follow her rules,build statues of her around the globe and she wanted to be Queen of all.

The surviving wizards and witches from the previous wars were called together at a secret meeting to decide upon what to do. People in attendance include Harry and Ginny Potter,Hermione and Ron Weasley,Minerva McGonagall, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Draco Malfoy his wife is at home,also from the first war are Newt and Tina Scamander,Queenie Kowalski and Theseus Scamander. These people have a very important choice to make.

Of course they have the power to take on this new evil,but she is knowledgeable in a lot of old school dark magic and there are only two people old enough and that are still alive to have more knowledge than Madaline Kowski. And they are currently looked up in Nurmengard castle Gellert and Y/n Grindelwald.

Once Gellert was defeated the Ministry wanted him executed on the spot and Y/n in jail. But Dumbledore had intervened and changed there mind,and the Grindelwald's where locked up in Nurmengard together. The decision was made to seek there help,but would they agree to it was a different matter.

So Harry being head Auror,Kingsley being Minster Of Magic went to Austria with Queenie, Newt and Tina. The castle that was once lived in by Grindelwald's followers lay empty covered in dust and cobwebs,the only clean part of the castle is the part that is lived in. Gellert and Y/N's cell,they have a bed,some where to wash and go to the toilet and plenty of books to pass the time. The walls of the cell are bare and grey and there is only one window and one light over head in the center of the room. A guard lead the five of them to the cell,as they got closer they could hear the sound of talking and laughter.

The only one that seemed sort of happy to be here is Queenie,as Y/n and Queenie were best friends years ago and she would love to see her old friend again. At the sound of approaching footsteps you look at your husband and say
"Why are they coming hear,they have just given us lunch?"
"That I would like to know my self" Gellert tells you.

The two of you watch as a guard approaches
"Grindelwald's on your feet,you have visitors" the guard says,you stick out your tounge at him and say
"No"
"Really,my love" Gellert tells you
"What that little boy can't use his manners,then why should I listen" you argue,Gellert stands up and pulls you up as well. The guard stepped away and five people step forward,three you knew the other two you had only heard of and seen pictures in the paper.

You and Gellert share a look before Queenie who knew the two of you best spoke
"Normally I would start with pleasantness, but we have no time for that"
"Why are you hear Queenie?" Gellert asks
"It has been decided by people that the two of you are to be released" Tina says
"What kind of released?"you ask
"We will tell you that later" Newt says
"Tell us now,or we go nowhere" you say
"You will come with us or we will separate you" Tina says, Gellert pulls you to his side protectively
"You will not be taking my wife away from me" the platinum blonde says glaring.

"How can you stop us Grindelwald, there is five of us and you two have no wands" Tina says
"This is getting us no where" Kingsley says,looking at Harry who steps forward
"I am Harry Potter,head Auror at the Ministry Of Magic" he begins
"We hate the Ministry, but go on" you say
"There is a witch by the name of Madaline Kowski, she has taken it upon herself to want to rule and that includes the whole world both magic and non" Harry explains
"What has this got to do with us?" Gellert asks.

"Madaline has knowledge of old school dark magic and you are the only ones alive that know more than her"Kingsley explains
"We need your help,tell us what we need to know and if needed assist us in defeating her,before she gets to much power" Harry says
"And if we do,what is in it for us,if we help?" You ask
"Freedom in a home in a new country, and being allowed to reenter society as better people" Kingsley says"As Minster Of Magic, I can guarantee this".You and Gellert exchange a look
"So will you help us?"