Chapter 3

Eula's POV
It's 10:17 pm still awake lying down in my bed and I did some deep thinking, maybe it's really time for me to "get back at that game" as Dawn would say it, it's been 3 years since my beloved husband passed I loved him dearly. But euls, you need to move on, life goes on I wanna free myself from the past but it's really hard to move on to a person na you spend 15 wonderful and amazing years with. Sigh, let's just hope for the best.

*in the morning*

Albert's POV
*alarm rings*
I have no work today I told my secretary to be Incharge of everything for the day since I have to participate on a very special occasion which Is my old friend's birthday, Dawn. So I've gotta get ready I have to look sharp and handsome well, my handsomeness is already given so 😎

Eula's POV
I got up from bed and had breakfast I just ate cinnamon bread and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and went straight to work but I have to leave before 4:00 pm its dawn's birthday.

As I was on my way to my office everyone greeted me. And to my surprise, I heard this 3 employees talking.

"you know what? After 3 years hindi pa rin siya nag boyfriend ulit" an employee said.

Ikr,baka walang may gusto kase masama yung ugali at palaging masungit"another employee added and laughed

Itong mga lintik na to got into my nerves and added oil to fire so.

"Oh really?! You were saying?!" shouted.

"wala po madame" they said in chorus.

"you know what, I can't help but not recognize your faces,all of you are new Diba? So naturally, you don't know the system yet, so I'm just curious if you could make me laugh" I said furiously.

All of them were all quiet and bowed their heads.

"Samantha!"

"yes madame" she said

"call the HR and have these pests out of my site for good I don't wanna see neither on of these faces here again" I said still annoyed.

"copy madame" she added

After that long episode, my day was not very good I just abhore it when someone starts the day with negativity ugh!

Albert's POV
it's currently 3:25 and I'm getting ready for Dawn's Birthday party I'm so excited to see my old friend again dawn and I go way back.

Eula's Pov
Pauwi na ako getting ready for the birthday girl's wedding Im gonna wear a white long dress that touched my curves and pairing it with my Jimmy Choo heels and pairing it with a necklace. I'm ready to go.
"manong,to dawn's house"i told my driver.
" opo madame"he said.
Finally, I got down from the car and saw my good friend coming up to me

Happy birthday, darling! I said happily.
"thank you, euls!"
"let's go inside?"
I nodded.
"so,you just sit there and enjoy the party have a few drinks, I'll catch up Roth you later, okay?
" ofcoarse"i said.
"do want anything mam?" a waiter said.
"oh I'll just have an extra dry vodka martini with 3 olives straight up" I said
"masusunod po" he added

After I had 3-4 glasses of Martinis I noticed Dawn is coming up to me."Hi birthday girl!" I said and laughed. "haha euls do you remember what I told you the other night?" she asked "what?" I added "about getting back at it again" she said. "ohh yeah about that I've been thinking about and fine I'll try" I told her and there was a sudden excitement on her face. "yes! You really should!" she said with so much confidence. We chatted and chatted until she excused herself because the host called her for her greetings "hello everyone, thank you so much for coming! Enjoy the party!" she announced. I was a little bit tipsy and wanted to touch up so I went to the restroom as I was going to th restroom I was dizzy and the most embarrassing thing happened.