Serenade

Eula's POV
as we went inside the condo, I must admit, it's surprisingly spacious and there is 2 beds so thank God for that, I like the place.

"do you want me to unpack for you ma'am?" the bellboy said.

Ano daw?? Siya ang mag unpack??

"young man, if it is your ambiton to unpack ladies' garments, may I suggest you work in a launderette?" I said sarcastically.

I signaled him to leave.

"by the way we need to talk" I told Albert.

"what?" he said while sitting down on the couch.

"we need to set some rules around here" I suggested.

He putter his finger on his downer chin and waited chuckled.

Just before I even said a word he interrupted me.. "eula, you there's no need for that, do you think I'd take advantage of you?" he said and let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"well, I know naman na you won't, you're a man with moral" I said.

"see,alam mo naman pala" he said and chuckled.

It's still 9:30 am so we definitely have time to rest after that tiring flight but I chose not to I just unpacked my stuff later tonight Sasha's team organized a welcoming event for all of us here,I know the event will be spellbinding because she organized not once did she ever dissapoint me.

Today was the very first time she dissapointed me..... Imagine, she didn't book me a condo?? Hayyy nako.

Albert's POV
I rested a bit and finally woke up at 5:24 I saw Eula at the balcony so I went up to her.

"what are you doing?"

"enjoying the sun settling down" she said while smoking.

She smokes...

"you smoke?" I asked.

"only when I'm really tired, 2 sticks lang naman" she said.

"are you gonna go to the welcoming event later?"

"of course I am" she answered.

"in fact the event starts at 7:00 and it's already 6:42 so we have to go na"

We left the condo and went to the place where the event is at.

It's a bar...........

"sasha, is this our reception?" eula whispered to her secretary.

"yes, madame, but don't worry limited people are only allowed to get in" sasha said.

Her secretary is a good organizer,I must admit.

"sir, this way po" my secretary called me.

"where are the others?" I asked.

"the executives po? They are still not here"

"okay"

Eula's POV
The place looks fine, and there's a live band near and a bar ofcoarse I'm definitely gonna go there tomorrow night hahaha, the Team is here now on the table and the execs have just arrived.

Hosts:
Sasha
Clarisse

"good evening everyone, I'd like to start this momentous event with the warm greetings of ceos, Ms. Valdes, a round of applause please" Clarisse introduced.

"Good evening everybody, thank you all for coming to this significant event organized by our talented personnels, as you all know, we are working on a project. I hope and pray that this will be a successful one. Once again, thank you so much for coming, enjoy the party! " I ended.

"of course let's not forget our handsome CEO, Mr. Albert Martinez!" sasha exclaimed.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this very important event like Ms. Valdes said, we hope and pray that this project will be successful. Have a joyous night everybody"

After our statements, the party went smoothly, the food was sumptuous the drinks and cocktails were exotic as ever, paired with good classical slow rock music.

"is everything fine sasha?" I asked.

"perfectly fine, madame" she claimed.

"good, very good"

As I was checking my phone the live band stopped playing, I don't know why.

Ladies and gentlemen someone would jam with us tonight..

Please welcome Mr. Martinez.

Huh? Ano daw?? Kakanta siya??

Albert's POV
I'm now on the chair where you sit in when you sing, I don't what the hell is it called..

"I'd like dedicate this song to that woman right there with the vodka Martini" I said looking at Eula and winked at her.

Even with the dim lights across the bar I can see her blushing, her face is all red, although she's trying so hard not to look at me and is looking at her phone at the same time looking at a different direction.

The song goes like this.....

(author's note: hahaha sorry guys, ito kase yung song na sikat nung 80's at 90's ata, ito minsan ang song na pang "harana" ng mga boys sa girls noon hahaha 😂🎶)

Meanwhile........

"luh, sinong tinutukoy ni Sir?" a confused jinky asked.

"oo nga, sino?" summer also asked.

"pssttttt" clarisse hissed.

"ha? Ano??"

"si madame ata eh" clarisse claimed and giggled.

"ha? Pano mo nasabi ghurll?" clarisse said.

"tignan mo nga si madame, look at her features,nag blush nga" clarisse said.

"ha?" jinky and summer said.

"uy! uy! Siya nga!!!" jinky claimed.

"ha? Pano nalaman?" summer questioned.

"sasha just texted me Sabi niya" confirmed, siya ngaa" Sabi niya"

"maughaddd! Huyyy! Ano bang meron sa dalawang Yan?! Hhaha kinilig eke" summer exclaimed.

"haha oo nga ako dinnn ghurll! Mukhang hindi lang building ang ma develop dito ah" clarisse said and smiled mischievously.

"huy! Minimize your voice baka marinig tayo mga mare! Haha"

And they all laughed with excitement and kilig hahaha.

Eula's POV
God! Why the hell is he doing that?! I'm trying so hard na di pa halata na ako yunn.

I even threw away my vodka martini!

I'm trying my very best not to look at those soulful eyes of his while he's singing that oh so beautiful song that any woman would give in... I attempted to look at another direction but it would make my blushing more obvious and visible so I moved and looked at my phone for a bit.. But I just can't help but look at him, still

After the song ended he went up to me, OMG! what am I gonna do?!

But when I thought he would talk to me he gave me a letter..

To be continued..........