Chapter 22

Eula's POV
This flight just takes 45 minutes. Thank God! I can try to endure the annoyance of this person. Kung Alam ko lang na ganito yung set up namin, we should've taken the company's private plane or something.

Si far he has been really quiet.....

"himala, ang tahimik mo" I told him while looking at my phone.

"you want me to talk?" he asked.

"go ahead, I don't give a damn"

"I have a question..." he said.

"what?"

"did you plan everything for this trip telling me all the details?"

Huh? No I didn't.

"huh? What do you mean?" I asked and he looked at me seriously "the itenerary, transportation, and the place" he said.

Aaaah now I get it. Tsk nakalimutan ko

"oh yes, about that we didn't notify or even had a meeting with you about that" I said.

"well, I will not overlook it, we will be incharge of the finances and other things" he said. "okay, sorry I didn't Inform you, nakalimutan ko kase" I defended. "this is a partnership, eula" he said and didn't look at me.

"OK ok, sorry na, I didn't mean to make you feel that way naman eh" I said. Nainisss na talaga ako.

I know its surprising that I'd say sorry to him about measly things pero I don't want this trip to be ruined so I'm trying to stay positive at all times.

Albert's POV
I talked to her about not informing me about the trip's incidentials and outlays, she tried saying sorry to me.

"please?" she pleaded.

I still didn't look at her.

"albert, I fully admit my mistake, it's my fault and im really sorry sige na please" she said this time she held my hand.

Kung maka hawak to ah....

"fine, fine nakakainiss ka" I said.

"at ako pa talaga yung nakakainiss?" she asked sarcastically. "oo" I blurted out. She didn't look at me and then she tsked. SHE'S LITERALLY PISSED.

"I was kidding" I muttered and held her hand.

She just rolled her eyes and took her hand away, a smile slid through her face a little.

We're almost landing now the captain just spoke in the cockpit.

*5 minutes later*

"Ladies and gentlemen we just landed at Lookan Airport Baguio City we hope to see you again soon,we were now joined by 2 well known real estate developers today Mr. Albert Martinez and Ms. Eula Valdes! Again,thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines, Mabuahay!"

" let's go na"i told her.

And then she stood up and cleaned herself..

We were on our way to go downstairs but then a flight attendant called us.

"wait po!"

"yes?" eula asked.

"the captain requested you to go to the cockpit po to express their gratitude" she said.

"okay, where is the captain?" she asked.

"this way po, Mr. Martinez and Ms. Valdes"