Chapter 10

Eula's POV
Nung nalaman ko na may meeting (na naman!) kami with martinez corps. At pupunta rin sa site which is in Baguio I don't know how or  what came up to me, pero parang excited na excited ako, Ewan ko kung bakit. Pero it's definitely because nandun siya, no no no.     Is it?

"Sasha!"I shouted.

"madame"

"when nga yung meeting?"I asked.

"uhm the day after tomorrow po" she said.

"aahh okay" and then I signaled her back to work.

"madame?" she stated.

"what?"

"bakit parang you're so nervous on this meeting po, because natanong mo na kung when ang meeting 3 times na eh"

Ha? 3 times na pala?

"no no I'm not nervous I am never nervous about anything, I'm just checking again kung when for me to be sure that's all" she just nodded and left.

Albert's POV
I'm at home, eating dinner, while I was eating napansin ko na I was smiling like an idiot. After I ate, I went upstairs and decided to call someone, and by someone, you know what I mean.

"hello?"

"hello, why are you calling me?"

"kumain ka na ba?" I asked.

"and is it your obligation to know if I ate or not?" she said.

"no, I just called called to check"

"well, hindi mo na kailangan akong icheck kase hindi ako Bata, and bakit ka tawag ng tawag? Listen up hindi ibig sabihin you gave me those pretty flowers you can call me anytime you want, if you don't stop calling me, and if you think I won't do something about it, believe me  you're not as handsome and smart as you look"

"you think I look  handsome?" I asked.
I

"huh? I--- what is wrong with you"

And she hung up.

And she thinks I'm handsome. AND smart *chuckled*

Eula's POV
Ano ba sinasabi ko kanina? Huh? Ano ba nangyayari sakin? Whatever it is, stop it Eula! Sinabi ko ba talaga yun? Na gwapo siya? Well, totoo naman pero--- why are you even talking about him?! Stop it!

Albert's POV
I just learned na may meeting na naman kami with CEB and ofcoarse, I'm gonna see her again. Which I'm very looking forward to.

Eula's POV

It's another day filled with work and work and work.
Time check:7:15
I have to be in the office at exactly 8:50 it's just a normal day at work nothing new I just ate breakfast and left.

I'm now at the building and I just got out of the car and my secretary escorted me.

"good morning, madame" she greeted.

"morning, what's in my schedule?" I said while I was taking off my shades.

While I was going to my office everybody greeted me, and I didn't quite hear what she was saying.

"and thats all madame, you're all clear" she said

"so I'll have no meetings today? " I asked while sitting on my chair.

"just the one I mentioned, madame yun lang"

"and that is?" i asked.

"the meeting with Martinez corps."

Ha? Ngayon ba yun? Oh my God!

"w-was that scheduled today?"

"yes madame" she said.

I inhaled deeply and cleared something on my throat and finally said my follow up question

"really? A-are y-you sure?" I asked.

"yes madame, If you don't want the meeting today then I'll just--"

"no no we don't want them to think that we are incompetent or barbaric, dont we? We will have that damn meeting today, not tomorrow, not next week, today. Am I clear?

"yes, copy madame" she stated.

"now, prepare everything and have everyone be in their fitted state" I said. She nodded.

"wait!!" I shouted.

"yes madame"

"what's the agenda?"

"the new project building, and the interiors and designs which means we have to go to Baguio today."

"o-okay, you may go" I
said.

Oh my God! OhMy God! I completely forgot about the meeting ngayon pala yun? God eula! Why are you so forgetful?!

Albert's POV
we are almost at the CEB building and we are going to the site where the branch will be displayed together with the execs and Michael.

"goodmorning Mr. Martinez this way please"

We were escorted to the conference room by one of the staffs and everyone greeted us along the way

"the president will be with us, momentarily" she said.

And then I saw her.

"Goodmorning everyone thank you all for being here, shall we?" she looked at us one by one.

Her and her damn beautiful eyes! God!

"good morning, Ms. Valdes" I greeted.

"good morning" she said and smiled sheepishly.