Chapter 19

Eula's POV
Well, whether I like it or not, I have to go that date,kulang pa nga yan sa ginawa niya at that meeting. So, I have to comply. I just hope and pray that he won't do anything weird and stupid which is highly probable.

"sasha, I will leave early today, please make sure that everything will be in tip top shape here, I'm counting on you" I said.

"yes madame, when will you leave po?"

"5:30"

It's already 5:20 so I have to go na.

"sasha!"

"I'm gonna leave na,please inform the others to schedule their appointments, meeting etc. Tomorrow" I said.

I left the building and went straight to my residence and got ready for that God damn date.

"good afternoon ma'am bakit ang aga niyo?" manang Isabel asked when I entered my house. "may puntahan ako" I said while going up the staircase and went to my room.

Hahaha somehow within an hour I found a dress, I never wore this one. It's a miracle that I found a dress within an hour haha usually it takes 2 hours or so. I putted some light make up on and some accessories to top it all of.

After that I got out of my room and waited at my foyer for him.

*phone rings*

"hello?"

"I'm coming, 5 minutes more" Albert said.

"okay, take your time"

After 6-7 minutes or so he arrived with his car.

When he got out, he stopped for a while and just stared at me head to toe I don't know what's wrong so I asked him.

"what?"

"n-nothing, you look stunning"

I just smiled sarcastically as a response and went in to his car "you don't look to bad yourself" I complimented back. "as always" he responded.

Ang yabang talaga neto ang sarap sampalin

"so, where do you want to eat?" he asked. "you decide" I said. It took him awhile to answer back and finally spiral?" he said. I just nodded. Moments later we were already there in spiral and we are about to take our order.

Albert's POV
we're seated at our table and just waiting for the waitress to arrive.

"Good evening Mr. Martinez shall I take your order?" the waiter asked.

"and for your girlfriend, Mr. Martinez?" she asked.

Her eyes widened in shock and she's signaling me to tell her that she isn't my girlfriend.

"Oh no, she's not my girlfriend" she eased up a bit when I said that.

"aahh okay po, are you two related?"

"Oh no, we're just---"

"She's my wife" I stated.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Martinez, I didnt know" the waiter said.

Eula just smiled sheepishly at her.

Eula's POV
I was dumbfounded and my jaw dropped a bit when he said that I WAS HER WIFE. I could strangle him right now. Ugh! Why the hell did I even agree to this.

Albert's POV
I tried my best not to laugh until the waitress left the table and when she finally left I chuckled a bit, and I she heard it. She was looking at me all evil like.