Chapter 18

Eula's POV
I just got out of Albert's office nasa ground floor na ako waiting for my driver.

*FLASHBACK*

"eula wait!"

"what?"

*gave her a flying kiss and a wink*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

may pa flying kiss and wink pa yung lintik, he acts like he's my lover or something.

Let's see kung ma convince talaga niya yung client ko.......hindi niya yun ma convince I know it!

Sure ka?

I'm back at my building and on my way to my office.

"Sasha"

"yes madame"

"Starbucks, Alam mo na what kind of coffee I want" I said.

"yes madame"

"wait,buy something for you din"

"thank you madame"

Malapit lang yung Starbucks dito so she might as well walk.

*20 minutes later*

"What took you so long?"

"uhm, there was a long line po madame" she explained.

"by the way, kelan yung next meeting with the investor yung malandi uhhh I mean, Mr. Garcia"

"aahh yes, about that madame, they did not want to continue the uhm partnership"

Good. Veryyy Good! I didnt even want to cope with that man.

"really? What a shame" I said sarcasticically.

"madame, what about the client yesterday?" she asked.

"don't worry about that, it's all in the bag" I assured. She nodded and left my office.

It's not even proper nor befitting na Albert (which is from another company) will be the one to persuade MY client in MY company. It's preposterous pero I literally have no choice. This client is very important malaki ang deal na to'

|The Next Day|

Albert's POV
today is the meeting its still 9:49 am and the meeting is 10:30 I'm still in the office checking paper works

Eula already told me na don't tell the client my real identity because it can make a really big issue to their company ang may alam lang sa plan na to ay yung VP for sales and marketing nila ako and Eula.

I'm on my way to their building na eula just called and told me to meet her in the office.

I am very sure and certain na I will convince that client. Whoever that client is, wala siyang kwenta.

"good morning Mr. Martinez, Ms. Valdes is waiting for you" her secretary said.

We rode the elevator going to her office.

"Mr. Martinez please come in" she said.

"good morning" I greeted.

"you may leave now, sasha inform us nalang if they are ready" she said.

"so ready ka na?" she asked.

"of course I am"

"Albert, hindi ako sasama sa meeting mamaya" she said.

"why?"

"I have a meeting that is also scheduled at that time"

"sinong kasama ko?" I asked.