The Meeting

Albert's POV

TODAY IS THE MEETING. I'm very keen to see her again so I have to look extra handsome and nice today, time check:7:57 I am still choosing what to wear and I found the best suit in my closet which I bought a Month ago paired with Gucci shoes and Versace shades. I have to be there at 9:00am sharp.

Eula's POV
Oh my God! Oh my God! Today is the damn meeting and I just woke up at 7:40 the meting is 9:00am so I have plenty of time, right? I'm just gonna take a shower change my clothes eat breakfast and go. Shit why does it sound so easy when it's really really not!

*20 minutes later*

I'm just going to wear a simple yet elegant black fitted dress and paired with ofcoarse, my Jimmy Choo black heels and my pearls and I'm ready to go. I just drank coffee nothing else,
Time check:8:20
I am now in my office preparing and waiting just touching up here and there, where the hell is my secretary?!

"Sasha!" I shouted.

"I'm dreadfully sorry madame, I wasn't able to report to you right away, I was just at the conference room checking and I also went at the first floor to check if they arrived" she said while panting.

You can assign people to do those tasks for you, hindi pwede ikaw lang may mga Ibang personnel and staff naman diyan. I added. She just nodded.

Albert's POV
Papunta na kami sa building and I'm a bit nervous. I'm with Michael and he's acting like as if nothing is happening.

"we are almost there" Michael said.

"I know" I added.

*5 minutes later*

Bumaba na kami sa car and there was this group of staffs who grreeted us as we entered.

"good morning, Mr. Martinez this way please to the conference room" a personnel said.

"are we late?" I asked.

"No, sir in fact, you are 4 minutes early."she added.

" well then, good" I said.

The elevator went ding and then we finally made it to the executive floor where the conference room is placed.
When I went inside the room, I can see that everyone is quite hospitable and kind but the President was not there yet.

"where is the president?" I whispered to Michael.

"I don't know" he whispered back.

While we were waiting everyone introduced themselves. (VP,COO,CFO,etc.)

Eula's POV
I'm 4 minutes late for the conference cause I was stuck when someone called. And I noticed my secretary smiling like an idiot while we were on our way to the conference room while riding the elevator.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"uhm excited lang po ako" she exclaimed.

"for what?" I asked.

"to see the CEO of MCI, madame" she explained.

"huh? Why?" I asked.

"they said po na sobrang gwapo daw ang CEO of MCI" she said with excitement on her voice.

"sobrang gwapo pala ah... That's bullshit."i murmured.

When we finally went inside the conference room, I realized every execs from the company are still in shock at the moment.

"good morning everyone I'm sorry I'm late" I said.

"it's fine Ms. Valdes,by the way this is Michael Cruz the VP for sales and marketing in MCI" one of the board explained. And I hastenly shook his hand.

"and the president and CEO, Mr. Albert Martinez." at first, I did not look at him but when he pulled out his arm to shake mine, ofcoarse eye contact should be present and I realized... OMFG it's albert whom I... Ugh! I don't even want to say it, God!

"are you alright Ms. Valdes?" a board member asked.

"uhh ahh y-yes of course! Hehe" I said.

"it's a pleasure finally meeting you, Ms. Valdes" he said. Emphasizing "ms Valdes" oh my God! He is the owner of MCI?!

"same h-here Mr martinez" I said. He was smiling like a fool. God!

"ok shall we start?" I added to shake off the awkwardness.

"yes of course" a board member said.

While one of our team was presenting Im still in shock. The man I f-flirted with 3 days ago was actually our biggest business rival?! Damn it Eula!
I wasnt actually listening to the presenter, like I said, I. AM. STILL. SHOCKED.

"Ms. Valdes,Ms.Valdes are you with us?" a board member asked.

"yes please proceed with your presentation" I said signaling the presenter to continue what he was conveying.

After the meeting our VP finally signal led me to talk since she noticed that I wasn't so focused as of the moment.

Uhh so Mr. Martinez if you have any concerns or clarifications, updates on your decision please don't hesitate to call--- my statement was cut short when he interrupted me.

Albert's POV
"it's a yes," I said, there was a moment of silence after what i said and then she finally said

"come again, Mr martinez??" she asked with so much confusion in her face.

"its a yes, Ms. Valdes, I am looking forward on doing business with your company I hope it will reach to our expectations."i added.

" why, ofcoarse Mr Martinez, we promise, you won't regret this " she added with her almost mataray face.

The meeting ended and all of the people included in the meeting left except for eula.

" arent you going to leave?"I asked

"no" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Eula" I said but I was cut short when she interrupted me.

"Mr. Martinez, we don't tolerate first name basis here so Ms. Valdes, please"

"Ms. Valdes,---I was cut short (again) by her

" why the hell didn't you tell me that you are the CEO of MCI?! she said but is whispering.

"nothing" I said.

"what do you mean nothing?! Ugh"

And then she left the room