Chapter 5

Eula's POV
I'm in the office checking annual paper works, up until now I still can't believe that we are going to be associated with Martinez Corps, GOD!
it's been 2 days since Dawn's birthday and somehow that episode when I flirted with a man Is absolutely flabbergasting, ako? Lumandi? Hahahha! Pero I have to admit, that man was quite captivating. But, let's put that aside first, cause tomorrow is the MEETING I don't know how to deal with them, LITERALLY.

"Sasha!" I shouted

"yes madame" she answered

"is everything ready for tomorrow?" I asked

"yes madame" she answered confidently.

"ok good, but always remember ha na hindi ito basta2 na deal, we are dealing with our biggest business rival" I firmly stated.

"ofcoarse madame" she added. And I signaled her to go back to work.

Albert's POV
Oh my God it's so boring! Wala talaga akong ginagawa ngayon I'm done with my AWR. I can't stop thinking about the CEO and President of CEB (eula) Damn she's so beautiful! She's just too good to be true, and I can't wait to see her face when she finds out that I am the owner of martinez corps it's actually scheduled tomorrow, my day dreaming of her was interrupted when someone came in,Michael.

"pare" he stated.

"Oh ano? You need anything?" I said.

At first his brows furrowed and smiled like a weirdo.

"somebody seems to be in a good mood today" he said.

Huh? Am I not always in a good mood?"I asked.

" You are, but today's different and Im wondering why"he stated while putting her hand in his chin.

"aaahh I know na!" he said.

"what?" I asked.

"did something happen on your friend's birthday 2 days ago?😏" he asked.

"what? No" I said annoyed by his statement.

"yeah right, but whatever it is, I'm gonna find out" he said with so much confidence.

and then he left.

"Clarisse!" I shouted.

"yes sir?" she said.

"for tomorrow's meeting, is everything arranged?" I asked

"yes sir" she added. And I just nodded.

"oh and one more thing" I added.

"yes, sir?" she asked.

"what is the president of CEB best known for?" I asked seeking for an answer.

"well, sir people say that she is rather inclined to have a dignified and firm personality and is very charming that's why whenever daw they make a deal or so, the client would automatically say yes which would make their sales higher and higher. She Is also included in the "top 20 most enthralling CEOS of 2019".

I just nodded and signaled her to go.

Wow! I'm not surprised on what I heard about her especially the "ENTHRALLING" part.