Drunk

Eula's POV

"Pavillion, after the party."

That's what the letter says..

Pupunta na ako dun, I drank 4 margaritas already baka hindi na ako maka punta dun mamaya tipsy na nga ako ngayon eh

"sasha, you are in charge ha may puntahan lang ako"

"madame? Are you okay maybe you had too much drinks?"

"I never drink too much sasha,I'd lost my composure dito ka lang" I told her.

"but madame--"

"sshh, I'll be fine"

Now, where is that albert

"excuse me, could you point me to your nearest Pavillion please" I asked a waiter.

"with Mr. Martinez po?" he asked.

How did he know??

"oh, why yes"

"this way Ms. Valdes"

Did he plan this??

"he's waiting there" he said

Oh, is he?

I went up to him he's sitting at the Pavillion with a bottle of Heineken and is watching the view of the moonlight.

"what?"

Albert's POV

"what?"

I heard her soft voice, even though I didn't look at her, I still felt her presence

"huy, what do you need?" she asked.

"come and accompany me admiring the moonlight."

"do you have a business proposal?"

She's really drunk right now.

"eula, not everything is about business"

She didn't respond her eyes are still twinkling despite the dim lights surrounding the area.

"how many margaritas did you have? Hmm?" I asked.

"I dont know, 3,4,5 or 6 hahahha"

She's really drunk..

"Albert I left a perfectly good margarita in my table so puntahan ko na dun, it's waiting for me"

"no it's time for you to rest let's go to the condo na" I suggested

"no, I'm perfectly fine,do you want to have shots? Tara"

"no, you're already good na, very good even" I said and chuckled.

"come on let's go back to the barrrr"

I gripped her hand so that we can go back to the condo pero she pulled it away..

"no, don't you want to have shots?" she said.

"eula, as much as I want to have shots with you, I still choose not to, you're already drunk as a lord" I told her seriously.

"no no no, I don't want to!"

You leave me no choice eula whether you like it or not I will do this...

"put me down! Albert! Tsk huy Ibaba mo ako! This is so unprofessional!"

She had the boldness to say the word "unprofessional" hahahaa

"nakakainiss ka! I demand you to put me down!!" she exclaimed while hitting my shoulder.

Luckily, while we were on our way to the condo no one was there, she already fell asleep on my shoulder so it's much easier now to carry her.