Chapter 10

Mayleen's POV:

I could feel him starting to move his hands up my blouse, while kissing my neck. My blouse got ruined during my struggle to get away from him. His hand found its way to my skirt's zipper. I'm going to die. I'm not ready to die. I tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. He just laughed at my attempt.

But just as he started to unzip my skirt, a car pulled up, and I could here the driver yelling. I was too scared to open my eyes so I kept them shut. The guy froze and I could feel him letting me go.

"Oh look some pretty rich boy trying to be a hero. Why don't you just move along, and save us the trouble of kicking your ass."

"Well I don't think what you're doing is right." The mysterious driver said calmly. Why is he calm? Doesn't he know these people are dangerous. I couldn't think straight after that.

"Get him boys." The boss said. I could hear them all fighting, and some of them crying out in pain. I was still in shock to see what was going on. I slowly slid down to the ground, and wrapped my hands around my leg, burying my head down. I started crying.

After a while the noises died down, and everything became quiet. Then I heard someone walking towards me. I was terrified that it was one of the bad men. I could hear him bending down.

"Hey you okay?" The voice said gently. It was the mysterious man. I have no idea why but when I heard his voice, I knew I was safe. I slowly lifted my head up.

I was met with the most mesmerizing blue eyes I have ever seen. I could see concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay? Did they do something to you?" He said checking me, for any bruises. I shook my head.

"Come on let's get you home." He said, helping me up. I wrapped an arm around his neck for support, and he wrapped his hand around my waist. I winced when he did that. My back still hurt from what happened.

I could see the guys all laying on the ground unconscious.

"H-how did you do that?" I asked in awe.

"Well when you have a dad who wants you to be the perfect son, you get to go to a lot of different classes."

"Karate?" I asked.

"Taekwondo, and boxing. But boxing because I wanted to."

I just nodded at the answer.

When we got to the car, he slowly help me to the seat, then he went to his.

During the drive we sat quietly. I thought it was going to be like that the whole way, which I'm happy with, but halfway he started to talk.

"What were you doing walking on the street at a time like that?" He asked. He sounded curious but also pissed.

"I missed my bus and there's no--"

"Well that doesn't mean you can walk home. You know this road is deserted at this time. Not too many cars pass here. You should be glad I took this way home."

I was suddenly annoyed. He can't blame me for what happened. And why does he care. It's my life. He can't tell me what to do. It's bad enough he controls me at work. But no way is he controlling me during my free time.

"Look I have no choice okay. I'm not like you, who has a cool car, and doesn't have to worry about finishing work early, because you're going to miss the bus." I said, with annoyance in my voice.

"Well still that was careless of you. You've almost got rapped and maybe even killed. Who knows what would happen if I didn't show up on time. Or that I didn't see you." He said, raising his voice.