Chapter 3

Brandon's POV:

Gee, what's her issue. Why is she so mad all the time. She needs to lighten up a bit. If she keeps on being mad all the time, that beautiful face of hers would turn into an old lady's stressed out face. Wait what? Did I just say that her face is beautiful. Pft, yeah right. That's it my head's not thinking straight, I'm too tired, I need some sleep.

I went back to her room, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
______________________

When I opened my eyes the next morning, the sun was shining down. I rubbed my face with my hands before getting up. I really am still sleepy, but I need to use the toilet. So of course I walked like a zombie, without really paying attention on what's in front of me. I'm just glad I made it to the bathroom.

When I opened the door, the first thing I heard was a scream. I immediately looked up to see who it was. It was none other than Elizabeth.

My eyes widen, then I quickly turned around and closed my eyes. I could hear her quickly putting a towel on to cover herself, but it was too late, I saw everything.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I yelled, still in a surprised state.

"What is wrong with you, don't you knock!" She exclaimed.

"The door wasn't locked. I mean who take showers and don't lock their doors." I argued back. But I was still facing the door, and my eyes were still closed.

"Get out!" She sounded really mad.

I got out of there as fast as I could. The volcano in her looks like its going to erupt any second, and I don't want to be in there when it does. I quickly walked back into my room.

Charlie opened his door, just as I was about to open mines.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I said, with a horrified look on my face. He just looked at me confused. I shook my head, and went into the room.
*******************************

Elizabeth's POV:

"Oh my god, that was so embarrasing." I said to myself. I walked back and forth in the bathroom. Why didn't I remember to lock the door. What is wrong with me. I should've remembered to lock the door. Wait, why am I blaming myself. It was his fault. He should've knocked. You can't just enter a bathroom without knocking. Yeah.. It's his fault.

I looked up at the ceiling and put my hands together. "God what have I ever done wrong to end up meeting one of the douches who made my high school years a living hell?"

I sighed, and quickly got dressed. I sighed again, and put my best confidence face on before walking out the door.
______________________

When I reached the dining table, no one was there yet. My mom was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I helped set up the plates and utensils.

"Hi honey, did you sleep well?" She asked, not bothering to turn around.

"Like a baby." I said, sarcastically. I guess she didn't catch my sarcasm.

"Well that's good hon. Hey, did you here someone scream this morning? Ugh it was disturbing, I couldn't sleep after that. It must've been the neighbours." She shook her head.

"Yeah mom." I said. I can't tell her it was me. Then she'll want the full story of why I screamed. It was too painful to replay it in my head let alone tell it to her.

"Well breakfast's almost ready, why don't you go upstairs, and wake everyone up." I nodded, and started to walk away, when she added, "But if Mr. Deveroux still wants to sleep then its fine, don't disturb him."