Chapter 14

Elizabeth's POV:

Jack and I haven't talked since our last fight. I tried to apologise a couple of times but every time he was either not at home, or sleeping. This made me very worried. About him and our relationship. We have our fights, like every normal couple, but this one was different. It felt different. Its like there's more behind those words he said to me. I tried to shake off the thoughts from my head, but it would always crawl back.

Finally one morning, I caught a break. I woke up early that day, and decided to go down to make coffee. I found him getting ready for work, and I saw my oppotunity to talk.

"Hey babe. So you're getting ready for work?" I asked trying on my best happy face on, which was hard because inside I was confused and nervous.

"Yeah." He said. It sounded like he was trying to avoid me, and was dissapointed when he saw me. But he wouldn't be feeling that right? I waved the feeling off.

"What time are you going to come home?" I asked with a smile. He shrugged, while still getting ready. He didn't even turn around to look at me. After a few moments of silence, I finally found the courage to say what's on my mind.

"Hey, I- I wanted to apologize, for the fight we had a couple of days ago. It was all my fault and I'm sorry." I paused to see his reaction, but when nothing changed, I continued. "It was wrong for me to want to know everything. It's not my place." I looked at him again, and still nothing. He still had his back to me and was almost finished putting his tools in his bag.

"Please say something." I chocked. Thankfully, he sighed and then turned around.

"Yeah, ok." He nodded. I sighed a sigh of relief and ran over to hug him. After a while, he cleared his throat.

"Ok, I've got to go to work." He said. I nodded and let go.

"What do you want for dinner?" I said, my face lit up.

"Uh.. I don't know, whatever you want to make." He said, walking towards the door.

"Oh ok. Love you!" I waved from the doorway, as he got in the car. He waved back from the car, before driving out of the driveway.

I closed the door with a smile on my face. We're ok again. I just felt ten times lighter. Then my mind shifted to another thought.

What should I make him for dinner?
*********************

Brandon's POV:

"Here kitty kitty," I called out for the cat. It was sitting right on the carpet a moment ago, I just went to take a call from a very very pretty chick, and now it's gone. Where could it be?

After some time looking around the house I finally spotted it playing on my bed. It was messing up everything! Ok, that thing needs to go in its cage. Luckily Charlie didn't forget to bring its cage.

"It's ok kitty. I'm not going to hurt you." I said sweetly, as I walked slowly towards it, ready to grab it. Just as I jumped to my bed to grab it, it jumped off and ran out of the room. Damn it!

"Come back here!" I yelled although I know it was useless to do so. Ughh, things I do for my friends. I went out, looking from side to side quickly to see where it went. As usual, it was nowhere in sight. This cat is playing games with me!

After some time, I finally saw it again. But it was not, I repeat NOT a pretty sight. It was scratching the sofa, which I was confused as to why it was doing that at first, but then when it sat down I realised what is was going to do. My eyes widen at the sight.

"No!" I yelled, and immediately after that, I ran towards the cat. But it was too late. Yellow liquid started to sip into the sofa. It was no use to remove her as she will make a worse mess.