Chapter 8

Brandon's POV:

I woke up and felt a body pressed next to me. I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was fuzzy at first, but then my view came into focus. I found myself in an unfamilliar room. I turned to look at the blonde sleeping next to me. A smirk formed on my lips as I remembered last night. I knew I could get her. I'm Brandon Deveroux, the ladies love me.

I got up and started dressing. I could hear the girl shuffle in the sheets. What was her name again? Sarah? Stella? Shelly? Oh well. I won't see her again anyway.

"Mmm.. Baby where are you going?" She said, as she opened her eyes. Baby? We barely know each other.

"Um.. I got to go." I answered her. She quickly sat up on the bed.

"What? Why? Can't you just stay here for a while." She asked, with a hint of desperation in her voice. Geez, why are women so clingy after sleeping with someone.

"Uh.. I got to go.. Help a friend." I said, trying to convince her that I had to go.

"Really? What's wrong?" She said sounding concerned.

"Um.. He's in this long distance relationship and is really sad to be away from his true love, so he asked me to hang out with him, you know to cheer him up." I said, trying to sound sympathetic.

"Oh, well at this early in the morning?" She asked. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 6.30 in the morning. I turned back to look at her.

"Yeah." I said, nodding.

"Well ok then--"

"Great, bye." I said, quickly walking out the door. Hmm.. Weird usually they would always say--

"Don't forget to call me!" She yelled. There it is.

Sadly for her, she forgot to give me her phone number, so if I ever do meet her again, I have an excuse.
__________

I hated lying. Ever since I was little my parents would always say lying is a low thing to do. So, because I don't want to lie to the blonde, and since I have nothing to do anyway, I went to the apartment of a guy whose in a long distance relationship, and is missing his girlfriend.

"Hi friend." I smiled, when Charlie opened the door.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" He said, clearly still sleepy.

"Here to visit my bestfriend of course." I said, trying real hard to make it looked convincing. He gave me an unimpressed look.

"Ok fine I told this girl that I was visiting you and--"

"And you hated to lie. Alright, make yourself at home." He said with a sigh.

"Yes! Thanks." I said, before going in. The first place I went to is the kitchen. I went straight to the fridge. I saw a muffin and immediately took it, putting it on my mouth. Then I grabbed the milk carton and a glass.

"Okay, you know when I said make yourself at home? Yeah, I changed my mind." Charlie said, sarcastically. I let out a short laugh.

"Oh and you do know today we have that English class to get to right?" He said that sounds more like a rhetorical question than a real question.

"Oh yeah, what time does it start?" I asked. I completely forgot about it.

"Like in about an hour." Charlie said. It made me groan. When can a guy get some free time around here. "You should go get ready."

"I'm going, I'm going, jeez." I said putting my hands up in surrender. "See you at campus smart ass." I said, before leaving.
_______________

"Yes its over! After 10 hours of hearing Mr. Makeldoodle blabbing on about whatever, we can finally have fun." I said, feeling relief, and ready to have some fun with this guy over here.