Chapter 19

Brandon's POV:

Ok, why is the house so quiet? I could've swore two girls are staying here. I never imagined living with two girls. It would've been awesome if it wasn't for the fact that one is a cat, and the other is a cold hearted grumpy girl.

I let Sophie out. I felt bad about trapping her in that room. But I'm starting to regret letting her out, because now I have no idea where she is.

I saw Elizabeth this morning, but not again since then. Where are everybody?

I decided to check Elizabeth's room, coz there's a hundred and ten percent that a girl who just got out of a long time relationship would be in her room, crying. Sure enough, that's what happened. I hit two birds with one stone. I found Elizabeth on the bed, sobbing while drinking.. AW COME ON! NOT MY EXPENSIVE SCOTCH, while petting Sophie.

"Aw come on not my scotch!" I yelled, raising my hands in the air. I can't believe it, I was saving that for a special occassion.

"Sorry. But you're out of beer, or any other type of alcohol, I can drown myself in." She mumbled the last part. She took another gulp of the scotch. Ok that's it! I quickly grabbed the bottle from her.

"Hey!" She protested.

"This is mine." I said giving her a glare. She pouted at me. Then it turned back into her sad frown. Her eyes fell to the ground. My expression soften. I feel bad for her.

"Look. You need to get out and get over that bastard." I said. "Some place where you can meet other men."

"Some place where I could forget about him." She added. I nodded.

"Somewhere you can put yourself out there, and have fun." I said.

"Somewhere.." She said. Then we looked at each other, and as if we were thinking the same thing, we spoke, "like the bar."
__________

"I change my mind, I don't want to go." She said coming out of her room. I was waiting for her to finish changing, but she came out still wearing her.. Or should I say my pajamas. Damn she looks sexy- Wait what? I shook the thought out of my head.

"Hello? I said I'm not going." She repeated, not noticing me checking her out. I admit, she's pretty hot, but me dating her? Pft, never would happen. I just can't see it.

When I still didn't answer, she groaned and walked back to her room. I put my hand on the door, when I realize she was closing it.

"What? No. You're going. End of discussion. Now go shower, and put on something nice." I said, while we were pushing the door. She wanted to close it, while I don't. She stop pushing, and popped her head out.

"First of all. I said I'm not changing my mind. And second, something nice? If don't remember.. ALL MY CLOTHES ARE STILL AT JACK'S PLACE." She said, yelling the last part. This caught me by surprise, and before I could react, she shut the door. I jiggled the doorknob to no use. She locked it.

"Ok look, if you don't go, I will-" Come on think fast Brandon. "I will.. Kick you out of here." I smirked, with satisfaction. The smirk was short lived.

Everything went quiet. A nervous feeling crept into me. Did I make the right move? Mayleen's wise words came into my head, nobody messes with Elizabeth and lived to tell the tale. I heard the door unlocking, and seconds later Elizabeth swung the door open wide. She glared right through my soul, which caused me to shiver.

"You have the guts Deveroux." She slowly growled through gritted teeth. I was about to change my mind when she sighed and her expression soften. "I don't have anything to wear." She said, as her eyes fell to the ground. Wait I'm still alive?