↬❥#29࿐

༻✦༺

༻✦༺

My eyes opened on their own. I blinked multiple times to awake myself.

"Oh?"

I looked around confused.

Where am I?

My eyes widened as a tiny thing in my arms moved around. I looked down realizing I had Yun in my arms with a strong grip around her.

I smiled like a fool as I got to see her sleepy face.

She was awake... kind of.

She snuggled closer to me. I could see her eyelids getting heavy for her but she shook her head.

My eyes widened in surprise. I thought she was going back to sleep.

"Hey," I cooed. "You can go back to sleep," I said whispering.

She shook her head again, pouting. "I had a good dream for once... I don't want to ruin it..."

I smile. "What was your dream about?" I asked leaning closer to her to bury my head in the crook of her neck.

"I was an adult already... I think I had already graduated from the University..." she babbled the last thing. "I was at a farm... my home." She smiled like a fool. "I had apple trees and my farm was famous because of the apple pie I made... I also played the banjo..."

I laughed. "But you can't play the banjo."

"I can learn."

I smiled. "Do you want to live on a farm?" I asked seriously.

She hummed. "Sounds good... a peaceful life in which I could just talk to the trees... and play the banjo doesn't sound bad at all."

"Sounds like a simple countryside life..."

She smiled. "That's what I want Koo... I don't need much to be happy." She closed her eyes. A red tint took over her face. "We could be poor and not have much but if you are by my side, I wouldn't be bothered." My eyes widened at her words.

My grip around her tightened. I chuckled as I saw her softly rubbing her thumb over her eczema patch to make her itching cease.

I wish I could do something to help her...

She noticed me watching. "Don't worry. I got a magical cream that makes my itching go away and my eczema looks better in general. " She grinned. She showed me her right palm. She didn't say anything though.

I took her hand in mine carefully. I looked at the back of her hand first where she had two little eczema patches around her thumb's knuckle. I kissed them before I turn her hand around. Her thumb is the first place where my hands land on. Her eczema looks especially dry today... I can see why she has started to use her left hand for almost everything.
My eyes move to the last patch on her right hand but I furrow my brows when I don't see it...

HOLD ON.

I gasp. Even if the room is dark, I can see that part of her hand...

She giggled. "If you have the right lighting and pay close attention you can kind of see it but... I think it's gone."

"Turn on the light," I demand as I look at her hand.

As soon as the light is on, I focus all my attention on the area on her palm close to her pinky and ring finger.

I can see the differences in the skin where her eczema used to be, it is a bit pinker than the rest of her hand but other than that... 
Her top layer of skin is back. It is not fully healed yet as a little bit more skin needs to appear but it is pretty much gone.

I smile like a fool as it finally hits me. "You are getting better!" I said excitedly.

She shrugs. "New ones appear but... if the biggest patch I had is healing, that means my patches are not eternal," she says laughing.

"Wait! New ones!?"

She cups my face. "Don't worry about it! Come on! I'll prepare breakfast."

"But-"

"No buts!" She says getting out of bed. "I'll get you banana milk." I walked behind her ruffling my hair.  "Do you want scrambled eggs with onions and tomato?" She offered.

I smiled. "Sure."

I sat at the table. I made sure I could see her perfectly cooking while I waited. I couldn't help but smile like a fool. 

I'm so head over heels for this cutie. I'm sure I would have run away from her a couple of months ago no matter how much I liked her and wanted to stay...

I'm not sure what changed in me... maybe it was my liking for her that soon turned into love.

"Done!" She says smiling.

Getting out of my thoughts, I take the plate from her.

It smells so good.

She opens the fridge. My eyes brighten when I see her getting banana milk out of the fridge. She serves me a glass while she serves herself chocolate-almond milk.  

We sit down at the table to have breakfast together.