Chapter Twenty Nine-The Bombass Sashaly Made Tunes.

Hello my lovelies! I thought it'd been too long since I visited you guys so here you go! My special treat for y'all! I hope you enjoy.

——————————————————————

"Hello everyone." I greeted when I reached our table in our usual spot. A unanimous cordial greeting rang out around me and I settled down between Tyler and Levi.

"Let me guess. You were stopped on the way here by a someone?" Daphne asked across from me teasingly and I rolled my eyes. "Actually, you're right. I was held up by someone." I answered and Tyler oohed.

"Is there something you're not telling us?" Adrian questioned beside Daphne and I shrugged, shoving a slice of pizza into my eager lips.

"Nope." Came my succinct response. The boys shook their heads yet my eyes drew to the stoic figure who sat quietly on the other side of Daphne, poking his favorite device.

"It looks like an amorous rendezvous if you ask me." Tyler deduced. I choked the same time a growl emanated from Nathaniel's chest. I drank water and turned to Tyler. He looked amused at my reaction.

"Amorous? What the-"

"Do you have a secret lover around here Sasha?" Adrian cut me off. Levi silently ate his lunch but I couldn't not notice the teasing smile he had lingering on his lips.

"No! Why would you even think that?!" I questioned and Daphne spoke this time around.
When her question registered in my head, I realized she wasn't coming to my aid like I'd thought.

"Who held you up?" I couldn't reply to that. If I did, they would ask me what she wanted from me and I'd have to tell them and that'd just be a disaster. I could lie. But I didn't want to.

It didn't take them that long to realize I wasn't going to answer. "There you have it. Now would you blame us for thinking what we are when you refuse to tell us who keeps holding you up and always before lunch at that too?"

I huffed. "So you think I have a secret boyfriend?" I asked. "We don't know. You tell us." Levi spoke finally and I watched all of them seriously for a moment. They generously returned the look.

"Fine. I'll tell you." It was comical how they all perked up at that. "I do not have a secret boyfriend..." I paused for a dramatic effect. I was whispering conspiratorially when I added. "I have boyfriends and they're not so secret because they're you three stupid assholes!"

I yelled towards the end and threw my empty water bottle at Adrian. I smacked Levi and Tyler on the head, Daphne chuckled at us and Nathaniel growled. Again.

Adrian rubbed his sore forehead, trying desperately to suppress the smile wanting to take over his face. "Ewww. We're not your boyfriends."
I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by ewww? You would count yourself lucky if you had this body!" I said and gestured to my body. This time around, when he cringed, he wasn't pretending to.