Chapter 1

Livia's POV

As I sat in the back storage room of the bakery, I thought about how much I missed Harry. It had only been two months since he left for the X factor, and I was already missing my cheeky friend. But who am I kidding, two months is a long time. Harry and I worked at the same bakery for a year, and we became really great friends. I would never forget the day he told me he was leaving.

-flashback-

"Oh my lord Harry, stop being so serious!" I yelled at him. I could definitely tell he had something important to say. As we walked down the sidewalk near the park, I stared at him, waiting for the news.

"Well...Um...I... Livia, I'm leaving to try out for the X factor." he finally spit out. My heart suddenly dropped, he grabbed my hands into his and looked into my eyes. "No Livia, don't cry. It won't be very long and I probably won't make it very far." he said wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb.

"Harry, I've heard you sing. You're absolutely amazing. I bet you'll finish at least in the top three!"

"Well if I do, I'll take you anywhere your heart desires." He said with a cute little grin on his beautiful face.

"Deal." I shook his hand and started for the swings. Harry didn't know it, but I was in love with him. His eyes, his smile, his laugh, just everything about about him is amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I guess that's what I'm afraid of, he'll go to the X factor and find some girl and then won't ever think about me again. I just wish he didn't have to go.

Harry's POV

I really wish I could bring her with me, but I know I can't do that. I am so in love with her, I bet she will never like me back. Girls and their stupid 'don't want to ruin our friendship' I think it's stupid and ridiculous. I just know that when I'm gone, she'll find a guy who will love her more than I probably ever could and then he'll be her boyfriend and she will forget about me. I know I don't deserve her, but I love her, so I'm going to tell her that soon.

-flashback over still
Harry's POV-

It's been two months since I have seen Livia's beautiful face. I wish I could call her mine and tell her how beautiful she is everyday but how could I do that when we haven't even talked since I left. No phone calls, no text, no FaceTime. I need to see her but I don't know how I'm going to. 'I'm going to text right now.' I finally told myself. I got the courage to pull out my phone. 'Here goes nothin.'

Livia's POV

I was still sitting in the storage room when all of the sudden my thoughts were cut off when I heard my phone. I picked it up to see that Harry texted me. Oh my gosh Harry finally texted me!!!! Praise God, I thought I was going to die if we didn't talk soon. But I said that too soon, I looked down to read the text, and thought I was about to die. What he said was not what I was expecting!!!