13. Sunday 16th (2)

They were still in the car, the camping site was really far away. Lance, his siblings and mom were all asleep. Keith was still awake though, he was staring at the moon outside the car window.

She was bright and full. Her light was so intense, he couldn't look away. Lance was next to him, curled up in a ball with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. It was about 11pm and only him and his mom were awake.

"Keith, sweetie?" She called from the front. He hummed in response, he didn't wanna look away from the moon.

"You need to get some sleep, it's getting late" she continued. He kept staring at the moon and nodded.

He could feel his eyes slowly closing, his head rested on the side and he drifted to sleep.

"Keith, this is my boyfriend, Adam" Shiro said, Keith looked around in confusion and his face softened at the sight of his big brother. He slowly walked towards him, Shiro opened his arms, inviting him into a hug.

As Keith started hugging him, he dissipated into thin air. He fell on the floor, Keith got up and looked around a second time.

It was all black and dark until he saw his dad appear far far away. He walked towards him and tried to push him away, angry about what he did. Tears were streaming down his face and he screamed in anger.

His father walked away and slowly became part of the dark shadows around him. Suddenly, the picture of Lance, Keith and Shiro together as kids appeared in his hands. A tear fell on it. He looked up to see Lance laugh at something, he walked towards him. His smiled faded and he looked at Keith with a hurt look.

"Keith, you don't remember me?" Lance asked, he looked so sad. Keith sobbed and took his face in his hands, he shook his head and-

Keith gasped for air as he woke up. He looked around him. Lance's mom was driving, the sun was starting to appear in the horizon. Everyone else was asleep.

He blinked away the few tears he had and rested his head back on the side of the car. His face looked like he just saw a ghost.

He heard a yawn and looked to his right. Lance had just woken up, Keith looked out the window and Lance's mom smiled.

"Good morning, boys" she said, joyfully.

"Good morning mama" Lance answered, Keith sighed and put on a smile.

"Hi" he simply said. Lance looked him up and down before frowning and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Keith, you're shaking. Are you ok?" He asked, Keith looked down at his hands and held them up. They were shaking like crazy. He balled them up into fists and put them down.

"I'm fine"

"Keith literally no one ever says that unless they aren't fine" Lance states, Keith looked back outside and frowned.

"I'm. Fine."

Lance let it go and looked out his window. Everyone slowly woke up. They eventually arrived to the camping site and got out of the car.