4. Saturday 8th

Lance and Keith were doing their own thing, Lance was in his bed and Keith was sitting on the floor. Often, Lance would let ou a chuckle due to a meme he saw or something his friends said. It had been a week since Keith arrived and Lance and him talked but not much. They hung out together at school but Keith was more friends with Pidge. They had more things in common, they were both pretty smart, both loved conspiracy theories and stuff like talking about aliens and Pidge researching how they would scientifically look.

Keith wanted to be friends with Lance but he invented that 'rivalry' thing. Lance thought Keith was trying to one-up him. Sometimes, Keith would just smile more to Lance's mom and so she gave him a little bit more attention. Sometimes, it would just be Hunk giving him one more cookie than to Lance. Keith thought it was ridiculous.

He looked up at Lance and thought about what to say.

"Lance?"

"Mullet" he glared at the other boy.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna have a movie night or something"

"Why?" He asked. He was confused as to why Keith would want to spend time with him.
They were rivals!

"Just cause we don't talk much and I live here now so" he looked down at his lap and frowned.

"Well there must be some sort of trick here..."

"Just- never mind" Keith looked back down at his phone and continued doing his own stuff.

Lance felt guilty. Maybe Keith really was trying to be friends. He probably was too harsh on him.

"I'm sorry, I get stuck into my own ideas sometimes. What would you wanna watch?" Lance said.

"Uh I don't know, we could check what options we have" Keith said. He pulled out his laptop and set it on his lap.

Lance gasped as he thought of an option
"Ok, it's not a movie, but have you ever watched the office?"

"Only the first episode, I thought it was bad so I gave up" Keith said.

"Well the first season's really bad, you gotta watch more" he responded.

"Hm, ok. We can watch the office" Keith said.

They made a fort-like spot at the end of Lance's bed. They had a few blankets and pillows on the floor along with some stuffed animals.

They spent almost the whole night watching the series. Keith laughed and felt something on his shoulder. He looked over, Lance fell asleep and his head fell on Keith's shoulder. He shook him lightly for him to wake up. Lance opened his eyes and looked at Keith. He groaned and pulled away.

"You've gotta go in your bed, Lance" he said. Lance nodded and got on his bed, still half asleep. Keith got up and went to get something to drink.

He went downstairs and got himself a glass of water. He sat at the counter and started to think about Lance.

I guess he can be fun, when he doesn't accuse me of trying to be better then him. I had fun tonight but did Lance enjoy himself? I mean, he did fall asleep. Yeah, but it's 4am. Understandable.

I wonder how Shiro's doing.