18: Gucci Bag

Knock Knock!

The girls were practicing and preparing for their concert until they heard a knock.

The door opened and it revealed Chaeyoung.

"Oh Chaeyoung-ah!" Jeongyeon shouted and run to her, giving her a bone crushing hug.

Jeongyeon released the hug and Chaeyoung felt freedom.

"I think you just broke my back Unnie" Chaeyoung said and the girls chuckled.

"You here for Mina?" Sana asked and looking at Mina with a smirk.

"Uh no" Chaeyoung said and Mina felt something sour in her stomach.

"I'm actually here for Yoda. But hey Mina~" Chaeyoung waved to her.

Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung and just looked at her while drinking her pocari sweat.

"I heard about your dog. Condolences man" Chaeyoung said and approached Tzuyu.

"Here. I contacted my brother to make a Gucci bag for you" Chaeyoung chuckled and gave her a big ecobag.

Tzuyu took it and opened it. It is a Gucci bag. A big face of her dog printed on a big bag.

Tzuyu smiled at this. She hugged Chaeyoung and closed her eyes.

"Thanks smol" Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung just chuckled.

"Aight imma go now. And hope y'all the best for your concert! Ganbare!" Chaeyoung said and did her hwaiting pose.

Chaeyoung walked off and the girls went back to their practice. Mina just shrugged it off, not feeling bothered Chaeyoung didn't come for her.

"Hmmm why do I feel bothered?"

Okay guess I'm wrong. She's bothered.

Mina shook this thought off and focused on their practice.

"What'd she say?" Jun asked while leaning on the car door.

"I think she loves it" Chaeyoung said and fist bumped Jun.

"Aight let's go" Jun said and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Why you laughing idiot?" Jun asked the still laughing Chaeyoung.

"You too? First Mina now you?" Chaeyoung said and laughed again.

"You're becoming like me" Chaeyoung said and Jun pretended to puke.

"Aigh- alright, let's go" Jun corrected herself and Chaeyoung laughed more.

Jun went to the driver's seat and Chaeyoung on the passenger's seat.

"Unnie I don't think you should drive. Your baby bump is biiig an dit doesn't fit" Chaeyoung said while looking at her struggling Unnie.

"Well I have no choice. Your feet can't reach the pedals" Jun said teasing the younger.

"Because you're pregnant, I'll just pretend I didn't hear that" Chaeyoung pouted and Jun just laughed.

They went back to the company and greeted a few staffs and workers there.

"Ughhh my back hurts tho for real" Chaeyoung leaned on her chair. Remembering the hug from before.

"So how's the girls?" Jun asked and sat on the couch with her legs spread.

"Jisoos Unnie. I get it, you're pregnant but stooop spreading your legs" Chaeyoung covered her eyes.