44: A grave mistake

"How are you feeling Mina?" Chaeyoung asked while preparing the food that she bought.

"I'm actually feeling great" Mina said while looking at Chaeyoung lovingly.

She has come to terms that whatever she's feeling towards Chaeyoung, love, will just stay that way.

She knows that there's no chance for them to be together. Especially, they're both girls and of high profile.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I might think that you like me" Chaeyoung chuckled. Mina blushed a little since that's true so she face sideways.

"How about you Chaeng? You're thinner than last time. If Jeongyeon unnie would hug you, surely your body will break in half" Mina said and Chaeyoung laughed softly.

"Just got into something... My grandma died two weeks ago..." Chaeyoung said. Pain flashes in her face.

"I'm sorry Chaeng..." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and squeezed it.

"You didn't know and you haven't done anything. I'm okay, just a bit... Broken" Chaeyoung smiled and pulled her hand away.

"Let's go to the living room" Chaeyoung said and brought the food to the table.

"What're you doing there? Come here" Chaeyoung gestured Mina who's sitting and just looking at her.

Mina stood up and walk her way to Chaeyoung. She sat beside her and they pick a movie.

Mina felt the space between them and so she scooted closer to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn't care and just continued to watch the movie.

"Chaeng?"

"Hm?"

"C-can I get a hug?"

"Why the heck did I stutter?!" Mina thought.

"I don't mind" Chaeyoung said and opened her arms.

Mina cheerfully went inside and snuggled. She enjoys the warmth of the girl.

All throughout the day, they just watch movies. Mina relish every moment and Chaeyoung no care at all. She has gone numb.

"Mina, what movie should we watch next?" Chaeyoung asked but heard small snores.

She looked down and saw a sleeping angel. She smiled at the cute sight.

"Hm?" Mina stirred and opened her eyes.

"Chaeng? I'm sorry I slept halfway the movie" Mina said and rubbed her eyes.

"It's alright Waddles. You're tired so that's normal" Chaeyoung said and smiled.

"What time is it?" Mina asked.

"Around 11 something. Why?"

"Why don't you stay the night?" Mina said and Chaeyoung is in doubt.

"I don't know about that..." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled sadly.

"But I think I can make an exception"

Mina smiled widely and rest her head on Chaeyoung's chest.

"God I'm so whipped... If only you knew Mina..."

"Oh but I don't have a change of clothes"

"Don't worry about that. You can wear mine and since you're small, I bet it'll fit just right" Mina giggled and Chaeyoung just smiled.

"Did anyone ever tell you how gorgeous you are?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina slightly blush.

"Once, family and friends" Mina said, still slightly blushing.