69: 69

"I'm proud of you" Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina on the forehead.

"Thanks baby. I'm glad you are here with me" Mina smiled and faced Chaeyoung.

"I love you" Mina said lovingly.

"I love you too"

They both leaned in for a kiss. It was thrilling for both. It was soft. From the sweet kiss they have to a sex-drive kiss.

"Chaeng" Mina panted while her eyes go dark from lust she has for the girl.

Not wasting a second, she kissed Chaeyoung roughly. Their lipsticks smudging but its the least of their concern.

Mina took her shirt off and unclasped her bra from behind.

"W-wow..." Chaeyoung licked her lips looking at the entrée in front of her, ready to get devoured.

Mina stood up and took her pants and panty off in front of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung started to drool. She gulped as she saw Mina smirk and climb on top of her.

"Love the view?" Mina asked.

"Very much" Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina.

Mina pulled back and Chaeyoung looked at her confuse.

"Take your clothes off" Mina ordered.

Chaeyoung did what she's told and Mina giggled at how quickly Chaeyoung took off the clothes.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung pushed Mina making her fall back on her back.

"Chaeng..." Mina bit her lips.

"I know I said to wait till after marriage but fuck it... You are so so sooo hot right now" Chaeyoung purred like a cat and started attacking Mina's neck.

"Mmm~!" Mina moaned as she felt the wet kisses of Chaeyoung tracing from her neck down to her chest.

Chaeyoung's hand started rubbing Mina's nipple and sucking it as well.

"Gently baby~" Mina moaned, closing her eyes. Feeling the pleasure from Chaeyoung's tongue.

Chaeyoung pulled back and saw her girlfriend all aroused.

Chaeyoung smirked and decided to go down further.

"Open up my love and also... Try not to be loud" Chaeyoung smirked and spilt Mina's legs.

She saw something that made her turned on and crave more.

She opened her mouth and started licking Mina's clit.

Mina arched her back and bit the thick blanket to stop the sound coming out from her mouth.

"I want to hear you but don't make it too loud... Your family will hear" Chaeyoung said and pulled the blanket away from Mina.

Chaeyoung started eating Mina again while looking at her. Mina looks at her girlfriend eating her pussy and she grabbed Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung stuck her tongue inside Mina's wet hole making Mina moan.

"Ah fuck~ mmm deeper~" Mina said between her moans.

Chaeyoung rest her hands on Mina's soft thighs. Roaming them up and down while slurping the precum dripping from Mina's wet pussy.

"Chaeng~ aah~"

Chaeyoung sat up and pulled Mina, making her sit on top of her. She put her fingers right above Mina's lip.