62: A normal day

(Dahmo, Satzu and 2yeon included)

"We can't see each other but! We can text and call each other" Mina smiled.

"Wae~" Chaeyoung whined while hugging Mina.

"Gosh! Pinch me they're so cute!" Sana said and the girls pinched her.

"Ow! why!" Sana shouted as she rub the spots.

"Because you said so?" Tzuyu said and the girls agreed.

"We can't Chaeng" Mina cupped her face.

"Omogoddd~ you two can't what?" Nayeon asked as she walks over to them.

"Stop being a pervert. They can't see each other because dumb people will bash them" Jeongyeon walks to them while eating a corndog.

"You need to go now. You'll bond with your family today right? You can't be late" Mina said as she fixes the clothes of Chaeyoung.

"So pretty and so handsome" Mina giggled and peck Chaeyoung in the lips.

"Would it kill you two if you two stop kissing? Like infront of us you know" Jeongyeon grimaced.

"Ey~ you're just jealous because you don't have someone~" Nayeon teased and Jeongyeon scoffed.

"I'll call you after okay?"

Mina nodded and escorted Chaeyoung outside.

"Drive safe and I love you" Mina said and blew a kiss to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung caught it and put it on her lips.

"And I love you too" Chaeyoung winked at her before running to her car.

Mina chuckled and went inside after Chaeyoung drove off.

Chaeyoung, though unhappy with the deal between Mina and her, is still buoyant because of what happened.

"Thank you god for letting me meet Mina and being her girlfriend" Chaeyoung looked up for a second then back to the road.

"A-achoo!" Jihyo sneezed.

"Still dusty!" Jihyo shouted and the girls groaned in annoyance.

"It's fucking clean!" Jeongyeon shouted back on the other room.

"Hm.. Why did I sneezed?" Jihyo questioned but shrugged.

"Eomma~" Chaeyoung ran to hug her mother.

"And you" Chaeyoung looked at her brother.

"Wow, so glad to see me" her brother rolled his eyes and they laughed.

They went inside the building and to the elevator they go. After pressing the button, they shoot upwards.

The door opened and two men greeted them.

"Hello Ms. Son, right this way" the boy said while smiling.

Chaeyoung smiled at them and followed them. Her mother and brother are clueless. They were told that they'll eat at a restaurant. A normal and regular restaurant.

The men lead them to a booth where a big and clear window showing them the view of Seoul.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung. I thought we'll eat a restaurant?" her mom asked with a brow raised.

"This is a restaurant eomma" Chaeyoung smiled innocently and sat.

"Order whatever you want eomma" Chaeyoung said and the waiter handed the menu.

"What about me?" Jeonghoon asked.

"BLT sandwich is enough for you" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Nah, I'm kidding. Order whatever you want too" Chaeyoung added.