31: The Statement

"Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung. CEO of CSC and an artist. The rumours spreading around, speculating I'm gay or a part of lgbt community have been getting lots of a attention from all directions of the whole South Korea. My fans have spammed me the link on my Instagram, Facebook page, twitter and my other social media forms. Few days ago, I've been getting death threats through my personal number.  To whoever leaked my personal number, please have conscience. I'll be taking a short break from any activities as my back hasn't healed yet. Thank you for you concern and I hope you all the best.... How's that Unnie?" Chaeyoung looked at Jun.

"It's good though you didn't really answer the question whether you are or not" Jun said and popped a peanut in her mouth.

"I can't just deny that I am because I am gay. Second, I can't tell them also that I am gay or else I'll lose my job and it will affect you all" Chaeyoung said and sighed.

"I'll post this on my insta" Chaeyoung said and Jun nodded.

"And hope for the best..." Chaeyoung said and the both of them looked at each other before sighing.

"Oh guys! Chaeyoung posted something on her ig!" Dahyun shouted while running to the living room.

She sat between Momo and Nayeon and showed them her screen.

"Oh it's her statement" Nayeon said and ate a fistful of popcorn.

"Oh she's getting death threats?" Momo said and ate 10 popcorn at once.

"Oh my god, she's on a hiatus" Sana said and grabbed the popcorn that fell on Momo's chest and ate it.

"Jeez, people even leaked her phone number" Jeongyeon said and gestured Nayeon for popcorn.

Tzuyu went behind the couch to see what's it all about and saw Chaeyoung's Instagram post.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked with Mina beside her.

"Chaeyoung's statement" Dahyun said and Mina became fast and furious on walking towards Dahyun.

Dahyun gave her the phone and saw Chaeyoung's post.

She and Jihyo read it and her eyes widened.

"Death threats???? They'd go that far????" Mina asked in disbelief.

She gave the phone back to Dahyun and she sat on the floor.

"We can contact her now right?" Mina asked and the girls shrugged.

Mina might look like she's okay but damn, she is not. She's missing the girl. Missed their bond. Missed their funny stories. Missed their teasing. She just missed everything that's with Chaeyoung.

"I'm going to text her" Mina said and went to her room.

She grabbed dhe rphone and sat on her bed. She went to her contacts and tapped Chaeyoung's name.

She typed in "Hello" but that sound too formal like they just met each other.

She typed in "Heyyy what's up?" but it would probably be a bit awkward considering the Chaeyoung's situation.

She typed in "My cubs~ how are you?" but she remembered the rumours and quickly erased it.

Mina sighed and laid down on her bed. She decided to go to her gallery and just clicked on their album.

She swiped right and smiled each time she remembers the specific day. She swiped again and something in this picture made her heart beats fast.