01.2 - surprise pt 2

"good evening louis," your parents greeted as you all started to eat.
"good evening mrs. and mr. l/n," he smiled. you found him so cute whenever he talked to your parents.
you realized you were staring at him instead of eating your food and so you quickly snapped out of it.
"so, y/n, how's school?" your father asked, "it's good. louis was just helping me with homework." you told him.
"mm, thats good. what about you partridge?" he asked, mostly focusing on his food, louis quickly answered
"oh, nothing much." you glared at him. "nothing much?! mom, dad, louis got a new role in the film enola holmes. with millie bobby brown!" you sqeauled. "no way?" they said in response. "yes way! isn't that right louis?" he nodded, giving his signature smirk. your parents congratulated him and you all ate together.

soon after, you all finished eating. "i'm gonna go shower," you informed all of them.
"mkay, be quick, will ya? i wanna start movie night." louis said. "of course," you mouthed, sprinting up the stairs. you picked out some clothes from your dresser. you just got the (favorite color) hoodie louis gave you for your 16th birthday and some white sweatpants. you hopped in the shower and took a quick bath. when you finished up, you walked out of the shower and went downstairs, to find louis helping your mother do the dishes. you knew he loved doing the dishes.
he looked over to you, placing the dishes on a rack. he waved goodbye to your mom and held your hand, leading you back upstairs to your bedroom. "what do ya wanna watch?" you asked.
"hmm, why not umm, spirited away?" he suggested. you nodded, this was the second time you guys were watching this, the first time being way back in 4th grade, wayy before you both knew you liked each other. you sat beside him, he pulled you closer and played with your hair. "i love your hoodie." he said. "well, of course, you gave it to me!" you giggled. you guys started snacking on your food and finished it quite quickly. not even 30 minutes in the movie you two fell asleep in each other's arms.
-

you woke up and louis was snoring softly, his hair all messy and long. he was drooling a little, you tried to neaten his hair, but it barely did anything, and you laughed as you observed him. god that sounds weird. you turned around, this time not facing louis. you picked up your phone and checked instagram, tiktok, snapchat, twitter, basically all your social medias. a few minutes later your boyfriend groaned, ruffling with his hair as he rolled in bed, coming closer to you. "it's so hoooot." he said groggily. sliding his hand onto your leg which made your stomach do a little backflip.
"you're so hot when you're sleepy." you said, admiring him. "mhhmph," he said in response, laying his head on your chest, falling back asleep as you smiled, playing with his brunette hair. you could see him blush a little. you continued going on your phone and a few minutes later your mom entered the room. "hey lovebirds, breakfast is ready." she chuckled. you nodded and put your phone down as your mom left the room.

"louuuuiiiisssss, mother said breakfast is ready!" you stated, rubbing his shoulders. "come on now, sleepyhead,"
you kissed his forehead and grinned at him. "come on louis!" you rolled your eyes jokingly. "fineeee," he said, finally getting up and off your chest. he slowly got out of bed, as you did the same, but more energetically. he screamed a little when his phone started ringing. "aAGH!" he yelped, taking his phone and answering the call. you giggled, heading over to the bathroom to do your skincare.
"oh my god yes! that's great, thank you." you overheard him say.
the call ended after a minute or two and you walked out of the bathroom. "who was it?" you asked, "my managerrrr," he said, in a sing-song voice. "oh my god, whats up?" you asked him.

"i think we can talk about it during breakfast, cmon y/n!" he smirked, you agreed and you both went downstairs to eat breakfast. your father had already left for work. you all ate, "so, what was it you were going to tell me louis?" you asked.
"hm? oh! the crew let me bring guests along to the set, they're pretty chill about it as long as
you don't take any pictures or videos on set." he explained, with some food in his mouth "they start filming tomorrow but i won't be needed until the day after."
you gasped, "that's awesome oh my god! mom, will you let me come with louis?"
"yes, alright." she allowed, you all finished up your food, "im gonna come back home, my mother needs me," he said to both you and your mother, your mother nodded and waved goodbye. you walked him upstairs and into your room so he could pack his things up again. "i'm so freaking excited!!" you sqeauled.
he continued to pack up his things and you helped him place his stuff back into his backpack.
"can't wait to come onto set with you!" you said, picking up your phone.
"ill walk you home!"
"alright!" he said, putting on his backpack. you both informed your mom and she allowed. louis' house was only a street away after all. you walked out of your house, your hands connected. you walked until you were only a few blocks away from his house. "catch me if ya can, y/n!!" he screamed, letting go of your hand and running infront of you, you gasped and chased after him until you arrived at his house. it was an understatement to say you were tired, he was way taller than you and way fitter. you were breathing heavily and louis seemed to be unbothered.
"seriously, y/n? it wasn't even that far of a run." he complained, he looked not tired at all.
"please, you're way more fit and your legs are longer," you crossed your arms. you laughed and took a picture of him,
"eek, you're adorable!" you grinned. you two kissed before you dropped him off at his house.

♡︎  liked by louispartridge_, and 156 others

♡︎ liked by louispartridge_, and 156 others.

(your username) such good quality, am i right?

comments
louispartridgewifey: WHO ARE YOU??
-> user 1: i was stalking louis and i think this is his girlfriend
- > user 2: no way!?
louis.partridgefan: SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS IS 😭
- > user 3: BRUH IDK TOO
partridgelouuu: whoever you are, please stop stealing my man >:(((
louispartridge_: hey you're cute
- > (your user): 😳
(your bestfriend's user):  omg yes !! teehee 😜 

authors note:
hi guys! hope you like this. i' m making one last part to this imagine-series thingy and then i'll be making more. hope you guys like it so farrr