02.2 - disney (secret pt 2)

you both arrived at the disney parking lot and you went to get your tickets out of your bag. you and louis were wearing matching sweaters, he had on black pants and black converse while you wore shorts and your air force ones. "come on come on come onnnn" he said cutely, telling you to hurry up as he was fidgeting around in his seat. "i'm so excited oh my god" you say, grabbing the tickets and getting out of the car. louis got out as well and locked the car doors. you gave him his ticket and you both fell in line, soon you were in disney and you both were deciding where to go first. "OH MY GOD OVER THERE!!" louis squealed like a small child, pointing at the star wars ride. you never really cared about star wars but louis loved it and would always convince you to watch it with him.

you nodded and he grabbed your hand, running to the ride. "AHH" you screamed, louis was so excited, jumping up and down, laughing, as you fell in line. you giggled as you saw how hyper and eager he was. "chill!" you mouthed, "it's our turn come on!" he says, pulling your hand again and entering the ride. "oh my god look!" he screams, pointing out the souvenirs, "if you stop being so annoying, maybe i can get you one." you giggled.  he frowned, and nodded. "oh, i'm kidding, come on! let's go on the ride?" you asked him, smiling. "yes yes!" he exclaimed, running to an empty seat, gesturing for you to come sit beside him, and so you did. soon enough, the ride started.

"oh my god! WOOOOOHHH!!!" he screams, as you literally hold on to him for dear life. "AHHH!" you shout, holding on to louis's arm. there were twists and turns, and the ride was completely in the dark, the only light being the star lights around the building walls. it was really pretty, actually. it was just the fact that there was a huge roller coaster. every turn and twist you would hold on to louis even tighter. "WOOHH!" he screamed excitedly, after a bit, the ride came to a halt. louis was sweating a bit, panting from all the screaming and  shaking. you weren't the biggest fan of roller coasters, especially not star wars ones. "y/n, let's go over there!" he says, walking to the souvenir shop where you could pick up the pictures from the roller coaster. "hey! you look terrified here!" he chuckles, pointing to one picture. you frowned and crossed your arms, "shut up!"  he laughed and payed for the copies of the pictures. "do you want anything?" you asked, "no, i'm okay." he grinned,

"come onn, im hungry now." he said, pulling your hand lightly. "okay, okay! what do you wanna eat?" you asked, walking out of the ride with him. "ice cream!" he smirked, pointing at the ice cream truck, "alright! come on," you said, running to the truck with him. "one mint chocolate chip ice cream please, oh, and a strawberry ice cream too." he ordered, you ate the ice cream while looking for more attractions to visit. you both spent the whole day at disney, taking pictures and going on rides. "ms, can you take a picture for us?" he asks a random lady, the lady nodded and held his phone, "3, 2, 1, cheese!" she exclaims, "what a beautiful couple, you two are." she smiles, "have fun!"
you look at louis and laugh, "ms, we're not a couple!!" he shouts, though  nobody seemed to hear him. "send me the picture!" you said. you went on a few more rides and bought some more food, and sooner than you thought it was already getting late. you sat down on the cement sidewalk ish thing and just sat in beautiful silence.

louis's pov
"thank you," i suddenly say, "hm?" y/n asked, taking a bite out of her food. "thank you for taking me to disney, stupid." i said, rolling my eyes playfully. she laughed,
"of course," she said cutely, throwing her empty food container in the trash can.
she looked up at the stars, twirling her finger around a strand of her beautiful h/c hair.
i looked at her for way too long, observing how gorgeous she was. she slowly looked down and back at me. "what are you staring at?" she laughed, facing me. "you." i said plainly, "what?" she asked, her face lighting up, "you, you look gorgeous today." i said shyly, looking at her beautiful e/c eyes, my eyes darting back and forth between her eyes and lips, i smiled and licked my lips. "why, thank you. you look quite handsome too." she giggled, "i'm serious, y/n, you're actually like, really gorgeous." i said, resting my chin on my arm. "i am too!" she said cutely, and without even thinking, i kissed her.

your pov
and suddenly his soft lips were on mine, oh how i've longed to do this all my life, i kissed him back passionately and after what felt like hours, i pulled away. "i love you." i said, licking my lips. "i love you too." he said, smirking.

liked by dinochickennuggs, milliebobbybrown, and 2,394 others

louispartridge_ THANK U Y/N FOR TAKING ME TO DISNEY ILY (guys were just friends i swear)

milliebobbybrown: YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE OMG🥺
yourusername: THANK U MILLIE OMG
user: AAAA STAN THIS ✨FRIENDSHIP✨
- view 392 more replies
user: are u guys dating?
yourusername: no!!
louispartridge_: of course not😳
- view 984 more replies.
user: come on, louis, have better standards, shes literally so ugly
louispartridge.fanpage: right???
louispartridge_: no shes not😡
- view 29 replies
yourusername: ofc u dumb dumb ilym🙄
louispartridge_: 🙄
user: guys chill theyre just a couple of besties
- view 598 more replies