01.3 - surprise pt. 3

warning: there is swearing in this chapter, sorry i hate is chapter its so cliche and IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CONFUSING I WROTE IT AT 2AM WAIT OMG IM EDITING IT RN

edit: yall I GET IT U FIND IT DRAMATIC - y/n has anxiety in this story okay

6:38 am
you were sound asleep in bed, today was the day you were gonna go to set with louis.
you were snoring a little, but soon you were awakened by the sound of your boyfriend, louis, entering your room. "heyyyy y/n," he whispered. you stayed silent, wanting to get more beauty sleep.

"you know what day it is?" he asked cutely, crawling onto your bed, lying beside you.
"wake up, dummy" he grinned playfully, you rubbed your eyes and groaned.
"come cuddle with me louiiiiisssss," he laughed and proceeded to cuddle with you, "aren't you excited?" he asked softly, his warm breath on your neck, giving you goosebumps. "yes, just not now, its barely even 7am." you whispered, pulling the covers over the both of you. he screamed, "y/n! you dumbass!!" he slapped you jokingly. "let me sleep lou! its cold, what do you expect?" you moaned, he scoffed and rolled over to the other side of the bed. you shivered on purpose, quite exaggerated. louis seemed to notice, he chuckled and rolled over back to you, he kissed you on the forehead and jumped out of bed. "come on now (nickname)!! its so hard to get you out of bed, i swear." he complained, "shut uppp" you said, finally climbing out of bed. you were still half-asleep, but you went to go pee.
"meet me downstairs, i'm gonna have breakfast! i'm starving." he said, and you nodded, walking to the bathroom.

soon you joined him at the table, he was having cereal for breakfast. "hey y/n, want me to pour you a bowl of cereal?" he asked,
"yes please," you said, as he made you some cereal. you took your phone out of your pocket and scrolled through instagram. soon you were both done with breakfast. you two were home alone since your mother was running errands.
after breakfast you both got ready and you were wearing a beautiful (favorite color) dress, that was just above your knees. he walked out of the bathroom wearing a white t-shirt and sweatpants. you sprayed perfume and he did the same, putting on his backpack soon after. "the sky is so beautiful!! louis, come i'll take a picture," you exclaimed, grabbing his hand and dragging him outside to your balcony.
"woahh, y/n!" he was still looking at himself in the mirror and fixing up his hair and clothes when you pulled his hand. "youre so handsome!" you squealed, saving the picture to your camera roll. he laughed and gave you a hug on your side.
"meet you downstairs! send me the pic?" you nodded, sending him the picture.

-

liked by milliebobbybrown, louispartridgewifey, and 3,083 others

louispartridge_ big things coming👀

louispartridgewifey so excited!
louispartridgewifey louis will u marry me?
- louispartridge_ a kind offer but one i'd have to decline. i'm not a cheater. 😂
view 148 more replies+
milliebobbybrown 👀
- emma1234 OH MY GODDD
- dinochickennuggs CANT WAIT! ARE YOU GONNA BE IN A MOVIE TGTHR??
view 131 more replies+
(yourinstagramusername) photo credits???
- louispartridge_ photo creds to y/n! love u 🥺
view 598 more replies +
partridgeismine DID YALL SEE THAT}??!?>>?<!?<!<??!!<!<!}?
- louispartridgewifey im not giving up!!! she should be me🙄
- (yourinstagramusername) 😳
- simpforlouisp JDJSJDKE OMG HIS GIRLFRIEND SWDHFHGH