02 - secret pt. 1

a few parts inspired by london boy by americandynastyy

"y/n! over here!" jasmine called out from across the hall, standing at her locker, she was your best friend, apart from louis, who was in the same grade as you. "hey jas, what's up?" you asked, running towards her. "louis wants to talk to you," she said, "here!" she exclaimed, handing you her phone before you could say anything. "y/n! why aren't you answering my calls or texts?" oh my god, what do i say??

oh, yea, quick explanation.
i got two tickets for disneyland yesterday, louis is OBSESSED with disney and obviously i had to bring him along. but, i'm terrible at keeping secrets and i decided it would be a good idea to just ignore louis for the day so i don't spill anything. ok, back to the story.

"im, um, my phone's dead." you stuttered, "no it's not, you literally posted on your story a minute ago," he screamed through facetime. "i'm sorry, louis, i have to go." oh my god?? what was i thinking- you heard him sigh as jasmine ended the call.
"whats wrong??" she asked you. "okay, uhm, don't tell louis but i got tickets for disney and i've already asked his mom and she said yes, so i need to surprised him later after school and i'm terrible at keeping secrets so i decided it would be a good idea to just not talk to him but now he's mad at me!" you explained really fast. "woah, calm down y/n!" jasmine said, "it's gonna be fine, when you tell him why he'll forgive you instantly." she comforted you. you let out a sigh, "what if he ignores me?"
"oh, y/n i know louis and he cannot ignore anyone for more than 5 minutes." jas giggled. you smiled a little and thanked her. you were still super worried though.

time skip: after school
(lets pretend you were dismissed super early at like 11am for some reason)
(your pov)
i quickly whipped out my phone and facetimed louis. no answer. i continued to spam his name into our chat. he didnt even read my messages. i sighed, taking a seat on a bench outside my school. i looked around, trying to find louis among the swarm of students who were outside with me. "i swear, this is all my fault." i grunted, regretting every bit of my plan to ignore him, except the disney part, of course. i called him again, waiting for a response, still no response. "god damn it," i whispered to myself.

i hopped in my car and drove to his house. i knocked on the door and was greeted by his mom. "hi mrs. partridge, can i see louis?" i smiled faintly.
"sure, dear. you're leaving for disney soon am i right?" she whispered, i nodded. "wait, before you go, i wanted to ask you, uhm, why was louis looking so sad and tired when he came home?" she continued, "uh- i don't know, but disney will sure cheer him up." i said, as i headed upstairs to louis's room. "lou?" i spotted him on his bed, looking mindlessly at his phone.
he didn't even look up at you. "louis i'm so sorry for ignoring to you, and lying to you. but i swear i have a good reason!" i said, sitting on the edge of his bed. he slowly looked back at you. "how could there possibly be a good reason for ignoring me and avoiding me when i've been trying to talk to you for literally 2 days straight??" he asked, his voice shaky, it sounded like he was about to cry and i felt so fricking bad. i looked at him in the eye as he started to tear up. "disney." i cried out. "what?" he asked, looking up at the ceiling, trying to stop tears from flowing. "i got two tickets for disney." i stuttered, the sight of him about to cry, because of me, made me want to literally die. i saw his face light up, "no way!" he shouted. "y/n you better not be pranking me right now-"

(back to third person pov)

you pulled out the tickets from your bag and he hugged you tightly. "thank you so much, oh my god!" he exclaimed, wiping the tears off his face. "that doesn't give you an excuse to ignore me though," he sighed, "yes it does, i'm terrible at keeping secrets, now shut up and get ready for disney." you slapped him playfully. "wait, today?!" he squealed, jumping up from his bed. "YES, TODAY! you shouted.
"oh my god, y/n i love u so much for this!!!!" he screamed, rushing around his room to get everything ready. "we're leaving an 10 minutes!" you said, leaving his room to go see his sister millie. "hey mills," you greeted, entering her room. "hey y/n!" she exclaimed, jumping off her bed. you hugged her and messed with her hair. "what brings you here?" she asked. "i'm taking louis to disney!" you told her, "oh my god that's great! you're such a good girlfr- best friend!!" she smirked, "shut up millie!!" you screamed, pushing her lightly on the shoulder. she grinned, "have fun, but not too much fun, if you know what i mean-" you rolled your eyes and waved her a final goodbye. "come on louis!!!" you shouted, entering his room again. it was much messier than you left it. "i'm ready!" he laughed sheepishly. "alright, let's go." you said, "i'll drive!!" he exclaimed taking your keys and running off, "no, louis!!" you squealed, chasing him, "GIVE ME MY KEYS!" you screamed, jumping trying to reach your keys, which louis was holding up. he was literally 6 foot tall and you were barely even 5'4. you groaned, "i swear, this is my trip, that i planned and i deserve to drive if i wanted to. plus, consider this my apology for, um, you know, ignoring you." you explained. "no, y/n it's fine! can i pleaseee drive?" you shook your head and jumped, trying to get the keys, but you lost your balance and fell on the ground, hitting your bum hard. "give me my keyyaaHhhhhH" you screamed, louis gasped and helped you up, "are you alright?" he chuckled, "yes," you blushed, really embarrased.
"fine, you can drive. but i am treating you like a prince today at disney." you teased, and you could see him blush, you both headed back inside quickly to say goodbye to his family. you hopped in the car and played your hype playlist as louis drove to disney. (idk if there's disney in london but lets pretend there is)