13 - roadtrip

friday, 2:03 am

"should i bring my whole tv and xbox?" louis asked, i couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"yes, louis, you definitely should," i said sarcastically,

"so we can play minecraft!" he squealed, packing his clothes into his bag.

i giggled and opened my closet, revealing my huge collection of clothes.
our 2nd year anniversary is on sunday, and both of our families are going on a roadtrip to the beach and we're staying at this beach resort for the whole weekend.

we've been planning this trip for months and it was unbelievable that it was already happening. we're leaving tomorrow, well, later today since me and louis are pulling an all nighter through facetime because we're too excited for the trip. we planned to just sleep on the way there.

"okay so i already packed pajamas," i said,

"oooh can i pick outfits for you to wear?" louis asked excitedly,

"sure!" i replied, bringing my phone to my closet.

"you know the one you wore to millie's birthday party? the white tennis skirt? i really like that one on you," he said,

i got on my tip toes to grab the skirt which i hung up in my closet.
"this one?" i asked, he nodded and smiled at me.

we continued talking as he helped me pack my clothes.

"oh my god, you're gonna look so good in that," he smirked,

"oh shut up louis," i blushed, folding a hoodie and putting it in my bag.

"i can see you blushing," he chuckled, i turned around, my back facing louis, and covered my mouth with my hand. 

"okay anyways," i started talking, after a long pause.
"have you finished packing?" i asked

"yea, all i need to pack is my snacks and my toothbrush and stuff," he replied,

"you better share your snacks sir," i said, furrowing my eyebrows,

"nuh-uh," louis pouted,

"okay i won't play minecraft with you anymore," i boasted, watching him gasp as if he was offended, "literally watch me move my minecraft bed away from yours,"

"fine i'll share," he gave in,

i giggled and nodded, finishing up my packing.

"okay i'm done packing clothes and stuff," i announced, taking my phone and burying myself under the tons of blankets and pillows i had on my messy bed.

"you look tired," he said, resting his head on his palm.

"i am, but i wanna fall asleep in your arms so i will not go to sleep," i whispered,

"you don't need to stay up y/n, we can cuddle and sleep in your car tomorrow," he said, giving me a small innocent smile.

"hmph, okay i love you louis," i said softly,

"i love you too, goodnight sleep well," he muttered, giving me a kiss through the screen.

i laughed softly and returned the kiss as we ended the facetime.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

my alarm woke me up at 6am, making me jump a little.

i groaned and contemplated whether or not to put it on snooze, i ended up just going on instagram for a few minutes.

LOUISSSSSS❤️