14 - long distance

"i'm sorry love i have to go," louis pouted,

"already? we were just on facetime for like 10 minutesss," i whined, 

"i'm really sorry baby i promise i'll facetime you again, i have a flight to catch for work," he explained, he looked a little jittery. 

"okay okay, i love you and i miss you so much," i said, blowing him kisses through the facetime.

"i love you and i miss you too, i'll talk to you again later alright?" he said, i nodded in response and waved goodbye as we ended the call. i frowned a little, since he was so busy with filming for his new movie we barely got to talk, and if we did, it was only for a short amount of time.

i sighed and rolled to the other side of my bed. i wouldn't wanna admit it to anybody but i hugged my pillow, imagining that it was louis. i just missed his touch, the comfort he gave me. i missed our random pillow fights at 3am, i just missed him.

i turned off my phone, and put it on my bedside table. pulling the covers over my body, i drifted off to sleep. 

i groaned, "y/n," i heard my name,

"y/n!" i heard again, i was still very much asleep but i was awake enough to hear it, just not process it. 

"y/n, baby," i heard, who the fuck would be calling me that at literally 7 in the morning? who..? the only person i could think of was louis, i very much wanted it to be louis. now that i think about it, it does sound a little like him. no, that wouldn't be possib-

"y/nnnn,"

the voice giggled, way too familiarly, "y/n, love," 

louis.

no no no, it can't be him. he's miles away, working. am i dreaming? of course i am, 

then i opened my eyes.

"hey," the boy said, hovering over my body.

definitely dreaming.

i opened my mouth to speak, nothing came out of my mouth but a slight stutter. louis smiled sheepishly and chuckled. 

"aren't you excited to see me, love?" he whispered, leaning in so our faces were only an inch apart. i could smell his breath, it smelled like chocolate. 

i realized i hadn't said anything, probably in shock that my boyfriend, that i thought was across the world from me, had suddenly appeared in my room, and is now staring at me.

"louis?" i blurted out,

"yes?" 

silence broke out.

i smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. it had been so long since i felt his lips on mine. i could feel him smile into the kiss and laugh a little.

 after a bit we pulled away, both of us lightly gasping for air. 

"no sort of greeting? a 'hi louis i missed you so much, i'm so glad you're here,' maybe?" louis asked sarcastically, imitating my voice dramatically.

"oh shut up louis," i giggled, he licked his lips and wrapped his arms around me, laying on top of my body which was covered with my blankets.

i hugged him back, playing with his messy brunette hair. 

"i love you," he whispered, his warm breath brushing against my cold skin.

"i love you too," i replied, kissing him on the cheek.

liked by issiepartridge_, milliebobbybrown, and 933,853 others

y/nlol CRYING RN
tagged: louispartridge_

fan01 OMGGG

fan02 THEYRE SO CUTE

hater01 i hate them is it just me that thinks theyre both just ugly and annoying af

fan03 two pretty bestfriends

fan04 THEYRE LITERALLY SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

fan05 why is y/n so hot this isnt fair

milliebobbybrown AWW U GUYS ARE SO CUTE

randomperson1243 why is she crying lol

louispartridge_ i love u so much
    y/nlol  HDFSJAJFDSFGD I LOVE U 😭
    hater01 u guys are so annoying istg
   fan04 AHHHHH
  millie.sj.partridge hi

view 38,829 more comments

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYYY THANK U GUYS SM FOR 60K READS THATS
CRAZY AH SDFHKJSFHFDFJ THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT
U GUYS MEAN SM TO ME

please leave requests/ideas if u guys have any i'll try my
very best to do all of them!! <3