09 - sister

life's crazy when you're millie bobby brown's sister, and it got even crazier when you met a certain actor. in this story you're mr. louis partridge's girlfriend and it's been a year since you got together, since you two met when millie and him met for enola holmes.

-
backstory ! how u met,

"shut up i only came with you because you said you'd buy me food later," you rolled your eyes, millie was bringing you along to the enola holmes auditions and you were rushing to the location since you were running really late.

"alright whatever," millie said, fixing up her hair. there were a couple people in the room, and there was one tall boy who was wearing a school uniform that certainly caught your eye.

"i'll go talk to some people," your sister said, leaving her bag with you. she hugged the brunette boy and his mother, you could finally see his face and you caught yourself smiling. millie talked to a few more people and you just sat there on your phone, completely uninterested in the auditions.

after a few hours you were really bored and decided to go out and get boba.
"millie i'll be right back," you said, tapping your older sister's shoulder, she nodded and continued what she was doing.

you went to your favorite bubble tea shop and waited in line. a tall familiar figure stood in front of you, using his phone.
"next!" the cashier called, he was next in line so he put his phone in his pocket and ordered his drink. you had the same order! what a coincidence.
"is that all?" the lady at the cashier asked, he nodded and payed for his order. you knew who it was because of the voice,
"partridge?" you whispered curiously, as the boy turned around.
"oh! hey, you're y/n, right?" he asked, you nodded and sent him a small smile.
"yea, nice to see you here, good luck by the way!" you said, he thanked you and took a seat at a table. you ordered your drink and all the tables were full, except louis's. ah fuck.

"look, every other seat is taken and, if you don't mind-" you asked, before getting interrupted by louis. "of course, i don't mind," he laughed shyly. you blushed, knowing you just made a big fool of yourself. you talked to each other for a bit and after about an hour, you walked back to the audition location together.

-

how he asked u to be his girl

"yea uhm, i have to go!" louis said through facetime, you laid in bed and pulled the covers over your head.
"oh, bye!" you waved, as he hung up. it's been 4 months since you first met and you've become best friends. of course, you had the biggest crush on him ever since you met, and millie knew that.

louis's pov
"yea uhm, i have to go!" i said through facetime,
"oh, bye," y/n waved as i hung up. i've had the biggest crush on y/n ever since we met and millie knew that, and that was the exact reason i was gonna call her.

millie's pov
i carried my dog into my bed and put my phone on my bedside table. i wanted to lay in bed, watch netflix all day and eat all the ice cream, and so that was what i did. until i was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

louis😎

wants to facetime..

accept! decline

"millayyyyyyyyy," louis called out,

"hi louiss," i giggled, pausing my netflix.

"okay so, uhm, are your parents home?" he asked,

"uhm, no.. why?" i asked suspiciously,