Chapter 5

" It's my first time meeting an Archivist that's not very cooperative." End said to the last figure who was as tall as Weslen. He wore a black turban with long white hair trailing down his back, a pair of tassels for earrings and a cape resembling the manta they've seen on the Earth base. He was the only one with no mask, his soft smirk in full display as he looked at her in amusement. He said something to her that only made her sigh. " Alright, fine. That's your right to keep." He gave her a little nod and smiled to the Autobots. " My apologies, our Archivist likes to keep to himself."

" So, introductions aside." Bumblebee began. " We could use some answers."

" We're called Sky kids." Weslen told them. " Our home is called Sky and I guess if something like this glitch is happening then something from our place is probably here."

" Someone's been studying." Val smirked.

" Are you implying something?"

" Don't know, Wes." He shrugged with a smile. With a grumble, Weslen continued to explain their situation.

" We just need to get things back in place and we'll be good to go." Patch said with a determined look. " Starting with the elder spirit's things before the elder spirits themselves show up."

" Oh stars, which one did they drop?" Weslen asked her seriously.

" The spear and the hammer?" She informed them sheepishly.

" And it's been two days." Hyde muttered. " They're here."

" No doubt." End said simply.

" Who?" Smokescreen asked.

" The Elder Spirits." The kids said in unison. " Namely The Wasteland Elder and Forest Elder. Forest Elder loves her forging hammer and Wasteland Elder, he can't go anywhere without both his shield and spear."

" About these Elder Spirits, would they actually end up here and what are they essentially?" Bumblebee asked. " We can't help you if you don't tell us what's exactly going on."

" As a matter of fact, it's only ever more confusing." Ultra Magnus added.

" Unfortunately, we don't exactly have that right." End told them. " In our world, the only ones actually alive are us, the sky kids and maybe the Elders too."

" What happened to the other adults?" Arcee asked them.

" We don't know. We just woke up and before we knew it, we're going through realms and finding spirits that teach us new emotions and actions." Val explained.

" The spirits teach us what we know and allow us to get upgrades and cosmetics in exchange for light. Kinda like they're doing their job. There's a specific number of spirits for each realm." Hyde said. " It's how I bought my instruments. We also learn bits of what life was like in our world before. Theories have it that there was a war in the past but no one's too sure."

" In conclusion, there's literally just us left. The spirits can only do so much but they are already....dead." Sunshine said softly.

" Simply spoken, you're all still just...children?" Ultra Magnus asked with a gentle concern. Volt nodded softly with a simple smile.

" We should start looking for Wasteland Elder, he might be on Earth already." Weslen proposed. " We should hurry before the Krills realize the Vault's not properly guarded."

" Alright. You guys have the hammer right?" Patch asked. " I definitely saw it with that one!" She pointed at Wheeljack and all eyes were on him.

" What? You already knew."

" I thought we agreed to get the Wasteland Elder first?" Hyde asked.

" Yes but, Forest Elder is probably near him since she knows how a little reckless he can be. Especially since the Valley Elder twins are a handful for her." End explained. " But there's also the slight issue of the other anomalies."

" Mantas and butterflies have already slipped through, I have the exact numbers. We might have to split up to deal with them." Patch told them. " The mantas can be a little difficult to deal with since they don't really stay in one area like the butterflies."

" Oh, I can help with that!" Perry said as she waved her arms. " Gathering butterflies is essential for recharge and kinda something I like to do. Hyde, mantas like music right?" She nodded in response.

" Then I guess our robotic friends are likely escorts in case things go wrong?" Val asked.

" Supposedly, yes." End answered. " But I had been thinking. If the mantas and butterflies got through then what about the other things. Krebs are easy to deal with if they've slipped. But Dark Dragons,"

" Krills." Weslen said with grit fists while the others seemed to exchange looks of worry. " What's our move, End?"