Part 1: Brought to light

"Alright team! Remember the plan. Killjoy, Omen, you two with me. Jett and Phoenix you both push around through mid. We plant A, and hold em off as long as we can til the spike detonates. You know the drill. Lets move it!" Brimstone the old war dog shouted. Phoenix laughed and shrugged. "Dont worry guys, this'll be finished in no time! I got this!" Jett looked over at him and smirked. "Oh really? C'mon, we all know ill be the one whos carrying the team. I got your backs, just y'know, from the front." Phoenix chucked. "Yeah yeah lets see what you got wind girl." He winked at her with his normal cheeky smile. She smiled back and started to reply but was cut off by brim. "You two can tease each other later. Stay focused." The barrier dropped shortly after he spoke, then running off towards the A site. Killjoy stayed behind a tad and smiled at the two. "Dont go getting yourselves killed out there." She then ran off behind Brim and Omen. Phoenix watched them leave and then pulled out an ares. "Lets go. H-huh?" By the time he looked up jett was already gone abd far ahead of him. "Try to keep up idiot." She teased. "W-Wait up!" He yelled.

Jett quietly began to walk around the map, smoking the entrance she expected the enemy to be in with her cloudburst. To her surprise she was right. "Enemy spotted, Sova in C site." She spoke on her Mic. "Copy, on my way, B sites all clear." Jett using vandal, tried to get early hits on the Sova before Phoenix had gotten here. Sova then spotted her and used a shock dart, aiming it, and then shooting the dart right at her. She used the narrow walls of the C site to dodge it. Using updraft slightly on the wall, then using tailwind to dash right towards the Sova, shooting him before he could react. Just as she turned around, the enemy Breach used a flashpoint which caught her off guard. Updrafting again on the covered radianite crates she tried to regain her sight before he acted again. Shortly getting her sight back she glided herself towards a higher stack of crates, then picked the breach off from behind. "Hah, you tried."

After hearing a ton of gunshots in the distance, Phoenix then showed up, a bit of his hair was on fire matching his orange highlights. "Damn didnt save any for me? Impressive ill give you that." She laughed. "Well if you beat me to A site ill let you get the first kill." She fanned the fire on his hair with a slight breeze from her hand. "No fair man, i could try but we both know that aint a fair fight. I could never outrun you." He messed with his hair. Jett smirked. "I do know that. And thats why im giving you a headstart. Better start running pretty boy." She laughed tauntingly.

"GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Yelled brim through the mic in their ears.

"Oh shut it old man we're coming. Thats your cue phoenix." She smiled. He nodded and began running around the back of C site, the fastest way to get between sites in the map. Jett waited a few seconds then dashes right behind him.

To himself, it looked like Phoenix had got to the tower on A site first. "There's no way i beat her-"He said in disbelief as he walked up the stairs to the look out tower. "Nope. I just gave you a chance is all." She spoke smugly, leaned against a wall already inside. "How'd you even get in here? I didnt see you go past me?" She laughed. "Nothing a little updraft cant do." He rolled his eyes and scoffed, she walked over and punched him in the shoulder. "A deals a deal dont be a sore loser." Brim called in on the mic again. "Three enemies spotted. One sewer two A long. Be sharp, ill flank from behind." Jett then hopped down from the tower window and glided over to another set of radianite crates near sewers where the enemy team couldn't see her. The moment one peaked out she began to shoot, though to her surprise phoenix delt the final blow. "Stealing kills are we Phoenix?" Killjoy laughed, clearly having fun with the two. Meanwhile her turret spotted someone. Phoenix used his fire wall to block off the entrance to A site. It stood fine for a while but eventually they pushed through it, taking damage nonetheless. They began shooting up into the tower where phoenix stood, which made him use curveball to flash them. It didnt last as long as breaches but it kept them confused long enough for him to kill one. "That's two down brim. They pushed into A you won't make it in time." Killjoy spoke through her mic. "No sweat tho! I could take out their entire team single handed. What's a single enemy gonna do to the three of us?"