annoyed. (illumi pov /3rd person pov)

(illumi pov)
i just got my hunter licenses. not surprised i passed. i was kind of expecting it. i have the potential. all i have to do is see what i can do with this.

(3rd person)
illumi walked out of the room and headed over to where the library was or whatever you call it. he walked up to a computer and logged himself in. looking up the hunter website to see what he was capable of doing.

(illumi pov)
'theres so much things to do. so much options. the one that interests me the most is the travelling.'

i scroll down the where the travelling category was and it said you can travel anywhere in the world. this had me thinking..

'hmm.. i can go around the world doing all sorts of crime by myself. i've always wanted to be independent since i'm never alone.'

i hear foot steps behind me. hoping it isn't who i think it is.

a tall red haired magician stood behind me. leaning over my shoulder and staring at the computer.

'what is he doing?'

a smile began to form onto the other mans face.

'why is he smiling? i hope he isn't getting any ideas'

i looked at hisoka and cross my arms, "what do you want? and if you need a computer then go over and log yourself into one. don't look off of mine. it's weird and annoying."

hisoka grinned and pointed to the travelling category, "just wanted to see what my illu was doing looking at the travelling category~" he said.

i blushed a bit and roll my eyes, "one, i'm not your illu and two, you could've still used the other computers."

hisoka leaned against the wall and pulled out his card deck, beginning to shuffle the cards, "i have an idea.. something we can both do~"

'huh? what is this idea..'

"what is this idea you have.." i ask.

hisoka put the cards away into his pocket and crossed his arms, "travelling together would be fun.. hm~"

'not in a million years. i wanna do this by myself. so i can became stronger and independent.'

"no thank you, i already have plans what i'm doing with travel. good day." i log out the computer and walked to the exit, the red haired magician following him.

'why is he following me? he really knows how to piss someone the fuck off.'

he grabs my shoulder and turns me to him.
hisoka looking me in eyes, "can i say why i should come along with you or you aren't going to give me a chance~"

i roll my eyes again and groan, "i rather not. it's probably a stupid reason. i don't wanna travel with you. you're weird and creepy." i say pushing hisokas hand off of me and walking off.

before i could even get away from him, he grabbed my arm and dug his sharp nails into my arm.

"wow.. not giving me a chance. that's kind of a bitch move illu~ let me explain" hisoka said as he dug his nails further into my arm.

i flinch and bite my lip, "fine. just let go of my arm.. please?" i looked up at him.

'his nails are so sharp. sharper then killuas. i might end up with two injured arms since gon broke my other arm. that boy is very strong.'

hisoka let go of my arm and started to explain, "i think i should come along with you so i can give you can extra hand~ more like a partner in crime~ sounds fun doesn't it."

'i actually like that idea but i still wanna be independent.. i don't know what to say..'

i smiled a bit when hisoka mentioned 'partner in crime' . i try my best to cover up my smile but hisoka notices.

hisoka smirked and leaned down to me, getting closer. he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "someone likes my idea for once."

i push him away, "hey! personal space. weirdo.." i roll my eyes, "i guess i'll bring you along but most of it is independent. got that?" i asked.

hisoka nods and likes the sound of it, "alright. fine by me~ maybe we should go on a date tonight and plan this stuff out.
don't you think?~" he said.

'a date?'

i looked up at him with no facial expression, "a date huh? alright. i accept. i'll meet you there around seven. pick me up i don't have a ride."

hisoka nods and i started to go on my way home.

(sorry if it's short! just started writing today! hope everyone liked this! new chapter is coming shortly!!)