rainbow fireflies. (illumi pov)

note: little bit of nsfw content up ahead.

(illumi pov)

'what's gotten into me lately..'

i look at hisoka and saw he was fully nude. seeing my significant other nude was a huge turn on for me. it was both of use in that bathroom fully nude. hisoka got in between my legs and started kissing me. i wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck. i open my mouth so he was able to add tongue to the kiss since i very much liked that. hisoka pulled away for a second to catch his breath and he continued to kiss me. his hands moving down to my thighs and spreading my legs out more.

i try to make myself comfortable but i couldn't. i mean.. no shit we are in a washroom. i mumble and look up at hisoka, "hisoka.." he said quietly since they where people out the door.

hisoka smirked and rubbed my cheek, "what is it illu~" he bit his lip.

'those eyes..'

"nothing." i continue to kiss hisoka, running my hands down his stomach. i admired every inch of hisokas body. he was perfect.

hisoka pulled me more closer to him and whispered into my ear, "are you sure you wanna do this right now? this might be pretty uncomfortable for you~"

i cup hisokas cheeks and make him face me. i stared at him and lean in closer to him, gently kissing his lips. i pulled away, "i'm sure." i got down from the counter.

hisoka grabbed my hips and turned me around. i put my hands on the counter and look at hisoka through the mirror. hisoka smirked and leaned down to me, gently kissing my shoulder. i shut my eyes and tilt my head to the side.

hisoka pulled away and looked at me, "let's get this started~" he positioned himself.

to this point i was nervous and started to over think this. this was my idea. i was expecting for hisoka to decline this and for us to wait but i guess not.

'i have to back out maybe do something else'

i turn around and look at him, "i changed my mind hisoka. can i— do this? instead?" i said moving my hand down to his length and wrapping my hand around him. "maybe you can do the same to me.." i look up at him.

hisoka grinned, "of corse~" hisoka moved his hand down to my length and did the same. he started to move his hand up and down, causing me to let out a bit of sounds. i turned red and shut my eyes, i start to move my hand up and down his length. no sounds came out of hisoka.

'am i not doing this right? or am i just to sensitive down there?'

hisoka moved his hand faster and that caused me to let out a soft gentle moan, "hisoka—" he mumble his name and open my eyes.

hisoka slammed his lips onto mine and pushed me against the wall, "you like that?~" he smirked. i nodded and continue to kiss my significant other. i started to get use to this and i start to move my hand faster and faster as time flew by.

soon after, we finished and cleaned our selves off with toilet paper. hisoka pinched my cheek and grinned, "how cute~ my illu is red as a tomato~"

i look at hisoka and slap his hand away, "shut up" i playfully roll my eyes and put my clothes back on. hisoka did the same and we hear banging on the bathroom door. "dear god! what do you want? i'm using the washroom."

pokkle groaned and kept banging on the door, "you where in the washroom for over twenty minutes! hurry it up weird guy!" he shouted, "we got some stuff to do you know! you're coming along!"