challeged to a death match. (hisoka/illumi pov)

(hisoka pov)

that morning, we left and where on our way home. we where all tried and just wanted to head back ASAP. we all had to sleep on the floor last night since there place was small, it was really uncomfortable. we are still in the car and it's been around an hour. it took us around two or three hours to get here. i look over at illumi and saw he was sleeping.

'how cute..'

i smile and gently peck illumis head, pulling him close and resting my head on his shoulder. i felt illumi move a bit and herd him yawn. i move my head off his shoulder and saw he was awake, looking down at me. i smile at him and i get a smile in return. i peak over the seat and saw that traffic was starting to get bad.

'great...'

a couple hours later..

we finally arrived back at the arena and parked just outside the front doors. we walked in and immediately went up to our room. once me and illumi arrived to our room, he flopped onto the bed and yawned. i lay down beside him and just realized.

'i have a fight today.. i can never get any rest.. oh well.'

illumi looks at me and grins, "do you think we could.. cuddle and watch a movie tonight? maybe watch the fights on TV?.." he asked.

i look at illumi and grin, "i would love to do that but in a couple of hours i have a fight. maybe while i'm fighting you can go out and get us snacks. sounds like a plan?~"

"i understand and sure. what kind of snacks would you like, my love." illumi sat up and tied his hair back.

my cheeks turn a light shade of pink for what he said, "anything really~ popcorn.. chips.. anything that my illu wants~"

illumi grinned and walked over to the closet, "i'll get lots of popcorn and donuts. fine with that?" he said grabbing something comfortable to wear.

i nod and get up, "yes i'm fine with that~ may i have kiss illu?~" i walk behind him and look at illumi.

"hisoka, you don't need to ask.. go for it. i don't care" illumi turned to me.

i grin and gently kiss him, "alright hun~ your lips are so soft."

illumi grinned, "thank you. your lips are— moist." he looked at me.

i chuckle and pat his head, "shush~ "

illumi put on black sweat pants with a white hoodie, "i'll take a while. i'm sorry i couldn't see your fight tonight hisoka."

i kiss his head, "no worries~ i'll be just fine. you be safe too~"

illumi nodded and gave me a gentle kiss before heading out. after he left i make my way to the arena to fight.

(illumi pov)

i walk out the building and make my way down the front stairs. he look around and start to walk to the corner store. i hummed to myself and looked at the ground. as i was walking i was pulled into a dark ally way, by these random people. i didn't react, the only reaction i had was shocked and confused. i was up against a wall and saw two people stand ahead of me.

"what do you want?.. i have a movie night to prepared and you guys are getting in the way?" i cross my arms. i look at a man with a yellow cloak on with long white hair.

'isn't hisoka fighting this guy tonight?'

"my friend here thinks your weak. really weak." the white haired man chuckled and crossed his arms.

"weak huh? why do you think that?" i ask and looked at the other man. he also had white hair but it was short.

the other short haired man spoke up, "your brothers friend and your brother beat my friends. i want pay back, illumi."