fooling around. (hisoka pov)

(hisoka pov)
after a couple of episodes of the show Midsomer Murders, i feel illumis head resting on my shoulder. i look over at him and saw he was fast asleep.

'oh my goddess he's so cute whenever he sleeps! i should start packing for the both of us'

i slowly get up and lay illumi gently onto the couch, putting a pillow down for his head to rest on and a fluffy blanket over him.

'should i? or... hmm.. he's a deep sleeper'

i lean down and place a gentle kiss on illumis forehead, walking over to my room. i open my closet and pull out a duffle bag then started to pack.

(10 minutes later..)
i was packing some comfortable clothes for illumi now. such as sweatpants, t-shirts, cozy socks, etc. i look around the room and walk out, trying to find illumis outfit he had just worn today.

'probably left it in that bathroom, i'll put them for the wash— just have to make sure no needles are in the pockets'

i walk into the bathroom and looked over next to me, seeing illumis clothes folded up nicely. i picked up the top and look through the pockets. pulling out four needles from each pocket. i put them on the counter and check his pants. doing the same thing, going through the pockets and pulling out his hunters license. i put it down and pick up illumis shirt again.

'wonder what illumi smells like— no this is wrong.. i shouldn't be doing this'

next thing i find myself doing is taking a sniff from illumis shirt. surprisingly it smelt good.
it smelt like lavender, my favourite scent!
i grabbed his pants as well and walked to the laundry room, putting them for a wash. as i was walking out the laundry room, i saw that illumi was awake but laying down cuddling the blanket.

'he's so cute!'

"how was your nap, illu~"

illumi rubbed his eyes and yawned, "it was good. did you pack anything for tomorrow?" he asked.

i nodded and smiled, "yes i did! i packed you some of my clothes. i packed you sweat pants, t-shirts, comfortable stuff for my illu~"

illumi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "i'm not yours hisoka. get that through your head."

'you aren't mine yet..'

"want anything to eat? at least something to snack on" i offer.

illumi thought for a moment then got up, waking over to the kitchen. i follow illumi and saw he grabbed my favourite bag of chips, doritos.

"you like doritos too?" i asked.

illumi nodded and opened the bag, walking over to me and pulling out a chip. he put the chip against my mouth, "open."

i grin and open my mouth as illumi shoved the chip into my mouth. i ate the chip and grab one to feed it to illumi.

"open up illu~" i held the chip to his mouth.

illumi looked at me with a weird look, "don't say it like that." he says as he took a bite of the chip.

i reach in the bag and pull out another chip, holding it up. illumi going along with it and taking a bite.

'i have an idea!'

"put this in your mouth but don't take a bite~" a smirk forms on my face.

illumi shrugged and held the chip with his mouth, having no clue what i had in mind. i put my mouth on the chip too and grin.

illumi turned a bright pink color and pushed me, eating the chip.

"what the hell hisoka!" he shouted.

i laugh and look at him, "i know you liked it~"

"shut up! i did not!" illumi sighed and calmed down, "don't do that shit again. i'm going to bed."

just before he walked off i grabbed his arm, "do you wanna sleep on my bed? the couch seems uncomfortable for you.."

illumi looked at me and shook his head, "i'm fine with sleeping on the couch" he tugged his wrist away, "goodnight" he laid on the couch then fell asleep.

i walk to my room and flop onto my bed. immediately falling asleep.