annoyed and hurt. (hisoka/ illumi pov)

(hisoka pov)

"illumi didn't get to meet you guys in the way i expected too. illumi, this is the phatom troupe."

illumi looked like he wanted to get out of here. he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "this place is ghetto.." he backed away a bit and looked at me.

i wrap my arm around illumis shoulder and pull him close. illumi leaned his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around my waist.

chrollo got up form playing cards with the others and walked towards me and illumi, "this must be illumi. nice to meet you. i'm chrollo." he stuck his hand out.

"i don't shake hands with strangers." he gave chrollo a dirty look. chrollo put his hand in his pocket and nodded. he called down the others.

"a couple of the others are on there mission. just getting me a couple of things. just me, shalnark, shizuku, and machi.

shizuku walked down and stood beside chrollo, "aww, this is the guy you're talking about all the time huh hisoka?" she smiled, "he so majestic and cute!"

i blush and roll my eyes, "i never talk about him!" i gave her look for her to shut up.

illumi grinned at shizuku, "i can tell me and you will get along very well. you're very pretty." he stuck his hand out, "i'm illumi."

shizuku shook his hand and grinned, "thank you and i already know that from hisoka! i'm shizuku. right now we are just having fun with this new gambling set we stole. wanna play?"

illumi nodded, "i love gambling. me and you are the same person kind of" he giggled.

'HE JUST GIGGLED? I BARLEY EVEN.. that's so cute..'

shizuku took illumis hand and ran off with him.

i look at chrollo and saw machi come out from behind him.

machi smirked, "you brought your boyfriend with you?"

i roll my eyes, "he isn't my boyfriend. yet. how have you been doing?"

she sighed, "i've been doing good. just gambling with the others. come" she lead me to where they where playing. i saw illumi and shizuku sitting beside each other, setting up the game.

"are we gambling? fun!" shalnark took a seat beside illumi and grinned. illumi rolled his eyes at him and continued to set up. me and machi take a seat and chrollo is at the entrance waiting for the others.

machi explained and handed everyone 3 cards, "how this works is there's a rock, paper scissors card and it's pretty self explanatory. if you put one chip down and if the other player has rock and you have scissors, they keep that one chip."

shalnark looked at his cards and sighed, "this is rigged. you gave me shit cards." he leaned against the wall.

illumi looked at machi in disappointment, "same.." him and shalnark looked at each other then at machi.

i smile and look at machi, "give them better cards, darling~" i wink at her.

machi rolled her eyes, "you have an opportunity to swap one card out after three rounds—"