plans. (hisoka pov/3rd person pov)

(hisoka pov)
"it's a date!" i shouted then started walking the opposite way from illumi.

'this is going to be my first date with my illu~! i'm so excited. i should wear something fancy or casual. we'll see!!'

(3rd person pov)
hisoka arrived to his place. his house was small but homie-ish at the same time. he said asked to his room and picked out an outfit. he put on comfortable white sweat pants on along with a t-shirt that was the colour salmon, his favourite. he slid a pair of white socks on with his white chucks and was ready to go.

(hisoka pov)
"i look amazing!" i shout out and do a little spin. i think illumi will like this outfit.

'let's not forget cologne!'

i quickly spray a little cologne on my neck and on my chest. i smell myself and smile, "i smell and look amazing~! hopefully illumi will be impressed. i at least wanna get a happy facial expression from him."

'he always looks.. lifeless.. which is no problem! i don't mind it!'

i call illumi to make sure he was ready too just incase.

"hello?" illumis soft soothing voice answers the phone.

i smile to myself, "hey there cutie pie, you ready yet?~"

illumi looked at the shower running and looked at his body in the mirror (yes he's naked)
"i was about to get in the shower since i haven't had a shower in days. after my shower i'll start to get ready. give me around thirty minutes. i'll tell you when to pick me up."

"my illu is about to take a shower huh? send a couple of pictures before you go in? would you~"

"no" illumi hung up and set his phone down, going into the shower.

i pout and sat on my bed, waiting for a text from illumi to go and pick him up.

'there has to be limits between me and him. we aren't even dating... yet. but still.. i cant help myself.'

(thirty minutes later...)

(hisoka pov)

'it's been thirty minutes.. when is he ever going to be ready..'

i hear my phone buzz and pick it up, seeing a text from illumi.

'i'm ready and i'm waiting at the front gate at my place. it's going to start raining so hurry up.'

i get up and grab myself a coat and a umbrella. walking out the front door and driving to illumis place.

'finally here.. that took forever. where is he?'

i got out of the car and looked around for a couple of minutes and see illumi standing at the car door.

'how did he even..'

"i'm ready to go, hisoka" he says as his hair started blowing with the wind.

'he looks gorgeous.. why would he dress up like this for me?'

illumi got into the car and buckled himself in, adjusting the seat so he could be comfortable. he set his hands in his lap and looked at the radio. i get in and look at illumi, seeing how beautiful he looks.

illumi wore black shorts with a over sized forest green t-shirt with black boots. he looked amazing.

i take a seat in the car and buckle myself in seeing illumi staring at the radio. i slowly move my hand over to the radio and turn it up so he could listen to the music more clearer.

illumi started to form a small smile on his face. he liked the genre of music.

'he's smiling! i'm doing good so far! let's keep this going.'

i start to drive, the street lights shining on the car since it was already starting to get dark. pretty surprised. as i was driving i hear the cutest thing come out from illumi.

"mhmm sweet caroline.. bum.. bum..bumm.. hmmmhm.." he hummed quietly to himself.

'i've never seen him like this.. this is absolutely adorable!'

(ten minutes later..)

(hisoka pov)
we finally arrive at our destination and took a seat at a booth. illumi slides into one side of the booth and i slid into the other side. face to face with him.

illumi pulled out a note book and two pens, this was so they could list the ideas they had down. illumi handed a pen to hisoka and sat up, fixing his long hair.

"what do you have in mind?" illumi asked, leaning his chin on his hand.

"hmm.. let's see~ there's this place called heavens arena. it's where people goto fight and you go up floors as you win fights then you can be your own floor master! it's so exciting~"

"floor master.. i'm not interested. i'll go there to fight people though.." he says adjusting his sitting position again.

"sounds like a plan~ i'll get us tickets."

illumi looked away amd saw the waitress bring them two glasses of water. illumi took the glass of water and took a sip.

after a couple of minutes of awkward silence i spoke up, "when would you like to go?" i ask.

illumi looks up from the note book and looks me in the eyes, "tomorrow. right away."

i chuckle, "we aren't in a rush illu~ but we can go tomorrow."

a big stroke of lighting his the ground and the sound of thunder slammed on the ground, causing me and illumi to look outside the window.

"i hate thunder." illumi says making his hand into a fist.

i put my hand over illumis fist and smile, "no need to worry just come home with me."

illumi raised an eyebrow, "why? should i? your weird and you'll do things to me while i sleep.." he mumbled.

i shook my head, "never! why would you think such a thing~"

illumi rolled his eyes and got up from the table, "fine."

just as i got up the power went out.

'great..'