welcome to york new city. (hisoka pov)

(i decided to add some phantom troupe members in this! just to spice it up and add more things!)

(time skip to when they are almost there.)

(hisoka pov)
'we have been on his train for a couple of hours now. it's so quiet in here..'

i grab a pack of cards out of my pocket and start to shuffle them.

i turn over to illumi, "hey illu~ do you wanna play a ga—"

illumis head was leaning on his backpack and he was taking a nap.

'someone's sleepy.. how cute'

i slowly wrap my arm around his shoulder and smile as he was sleeping so peacefully. it just fazed me. on what happened earlier.

'i know he hates my love and affection but.. we almost kissed earlier? he was being weird too.. he said he had the thought of killing me.. i can totally beat him. no worries.'

illumi slowly woke up and looked up at me. he yawned and looked away.

'that was so cute..'

"hisoka.." illumi sat up and fixed his hair, "are we almost there?" illumi wrapped his arms around mine, leaning his head on my shoulder.

i blush and pretend like it meant nothing when it clearly did, "the train said we would be there in ten more minutes. when we arrive there, we have to stop by heavens arena."

illumi quickly shook his head, "no, i wanna find a hotel and sleep."

i raise an eyebrow, "illumi, there is rooms in heavens arena.. we don't need a hotel we can just stay there.."

illumi stretched out and sighed, "have you fought there before?" he asked.

i nod and smile, "yes i have. maybe i might still have a room available there. i'll bring you along with me~"

soon enough we arrive at our destination. we both got up and got off the train. walking up the subway stairs and looking around.

illumi pointed to the building, "heavens arena?" he asked.

i take illumis hand and start to walk to the building. illumi gripped my hand tighter and followed behind me.

we arrive to the arena and walk through the front door. we sign our selves in and book a couple of fights with certain people.

'now we do whatever we want or train'

"what do you wanna do illumi?" i ask him. illumi was eyeing someone. i had no idea who but he looked surprised they where here. i look in the direction he's looking at and straight up ahead are gon and killua trying to get drinks out from the vending machine.

illumi slowly walked over to the two of them and stood behind them till they noticed. follow behind illumi and hear killua yelling at the machine.

'and this is illumis brother...'

gon ended up getting one of the drinks he wanted, "got my pepsi! use your nen or something to get your drink killua! it works!"