Thinking about the future. (hisoka pov)

(before reading this, the chapters that will be posted now are going to be a little bit more shorter!)

(hisoka pov)

illumi has finally fully recovered. what a relief. I'm pretty shocked he healed that fast. today was a brand new day for us and we had plans to go to his house. this makes me pretty excited, i finally get to see my boyfriends bedroom. soon to be my fiancé! me and illumi where heading out of the hospital and got someone to drive us back to heavens arena. I think me and illumi had enough of fighting and decided we needed a break after what happened. well- he needed a break. maybe some more time to recover. He got pretty lucky though. that bastard, sadaso. what a cheater. a couple hours later, we arrive at our destination. we walk inside the building and head up to our room, packing up our stuff getting ready to leave. i look over at illumi, he didn't look that happy. he never shows his emotions but this time, he looked disappointed and sad.

"illu? are you okay?" i asked him, giving him a gentle back pat.

illumi let out a long sigh and looked at me, "yeah i'm fine.. just wish i could become a floor master. things change though. you can't always get your ways or get things to go as planned... right?"

"well you're not wrong.. i promise i will take you back here one day. to win and to fight so you can become a floor master. i know you're capable of it because your are strong." i smile at him.

"you think so?" a small smile cracked up onto illumis face, "i love you hisoka." he wrapped his arms around me and gave me the tightest hug ever.

i then wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead, "i love you too illu~ lets get going."

the two of us grab our bags and make our way out of the room. we go to the lobby and see gon and killua looking at us. the two of them looked pretty confused. they didn't know were leaving yet.

killua stopped the two of us from leaving, "where are you guys going? you two are already leaving? why?" he asked the two of us.

illumi sighed, "it's just time for us to leave. me and hisoka are heading back home. after what happened, we decided we needed a break from doing this kind of stuff." illumi ruffled killuas hair, "we will be back soon though."

killua crossed his arms, "oh, well— enjoy your break i guess. me and gon will be here."

illumi nodded and took my head, we exited the building and made our way into a taxi, heading back home.

(three hours later...)

we arrived home. the both of us standing at the front entrance to his house. i look at illumi and look at the big gate, "how in hell do you open this? these doors are huge."

illumi pushed all the doors open and looked back at me, "it's actually pretty easy. even killua can do it." illumi walked inside and i followed behind him.

it was dark in here and cold. was this really there life style? living in a place like this? from outside it was so bright... what happened? illumi walked up to the front doors and made his way inside. i looked around and saw there was many portraits of him and his family painted. how fancier can this place get? illumi shows me where his room is and i follow behind him.

"illumi, do you ever feel— scared to walk through your own house? it looks haunted." i giggle and latch onto his arm.

illumi looked at him and he let out a laugh, "are you kidding me? you're scared? latching onto me like a baby."

i blush and rolled my eyes, "well it's not my fault your house looks haunted."

illumi opened the door to his room and walked inside. i walked into his bedroom and looked around. his room was so nice.

here is what i picture illumis room to look like:

illumi jumped onto his bed and laid down, "home sweet home

illumi jumped onto his bed and laid down, "home sweet home." illumi shut his eyes and spread his arms and legs out. i take a seat beside illumi and brush his hair out of his face, "you have a nice bedroom. i was excepting it to be- boring?"

illumi rested his head in my lap and looked up at me, "i don't blame you. i have to say though, killuas room
is pretty cool. more better then mine." he chuckled.

i smile at him and run my fingers through his silky black hair, "illumi. if you had a choice. would you ever marry me by any chance~"

it went silent in the room. a smile cracked up in illumis face and he cupped my cheek, "if i had a choice? i don't know.. sometimes i wanna kill you and sometimes i don't wanna. but if i really HAD a choice i would say yes." illumi leaned up and gave me a gentle kiss on the nose, "how about you?"

"you already know the answer illumi but if i have to say it then yes, i would marry you too" i giggle and so did illumi.

i truly think that illumi is the one for me. who else could it be? i look at illumi, smiling. he was perfect. he warmed up to me so fast. i got lucky. have to do something about the two of us soon... not even sooner. maybe even now.