practice makes perfect. (hisoka/illumi pov)

(hisoka pov)

'did i hear what i just herd? am i hearing right? do i need hearing aids? A DEATH MATCH!?

i gulp and look at illumi, "a death match?.. with who?.. illumi tell me.." i ask starting to get worried.

'i know illumi is strong but who is this person.. it might be chrollo.. he couldn't stand a chance.. he would take illumis nen away!'

illumi cupped my cheeks, "hisoka. calm down. it's just some weakling that challenged me. i rather not say his name."

i raise an eyebrow and was curious to find out who this person was, "can you please tell me? i am your boyfriend after all~" i grin.

illumi sighed and rolled his eyes, "fine. it's that guy. his name is Sadaso.. he was with that kastro guy the other day in this ally way. i guess they where buddies." he shrugged it off.

"he's weak. you'll do perfect." i kiss his head and took a seat on the bed, "are you scared?"

illumi looked out the window and gross his arms, "i have to admit. him on his own with his own type of nen, i'm not scared. but... we was with really strong people, hisoka. they might've taught him how to do all sorts of tricks. like making a double perhaps.." he looked at me.

i sat up and look at illumi, "he's still weak though, illumi don't worry!" i smile a bit.

illumi grinned and took a seat beside me, "but hey.. i would like to practice with you.." illumi looked down.

i put my two fingers under his chin and point his head up, "i don't like when you look down. i wanna see your beautiful face dear~" i grin.

illumi looked up at me and i saw his cheeks where red, "i won't look down anymore.." he hugged me and rested his head on my chest.

i pat his back and kiss the top of his head, "lets go do some practice." i got up.

illumi raised an eyebrow, "where are we going? plus who will i practice with?" he asked.

i look at illumi, "my friends of corse~" i take illumis hand, "cmon! before it gets dark out~"

me and illumi ran out the building and since we didn't have the car anymore, me and him ran to the phantom troupe hide out. around ten minutes we arrived there and everyone was sitting doing the same old.

me and illumi walk in and chrollo looked at us with a confessed look, "do you need anything?" he said with his soft voice and closed the book he was reading.

i smirk and look at illumi, "illumi was challenged to a death match and we both wondered if anyone here would like to fight illumi for fun!~" i look around the place.

shalnark raised his hand and got up, he jumped up and down, "me! me! i would like to fight illumi!" he grinned.

uvo chuckled, "sure buddy! i could get moving around right now!" he got up.

nobunaga stood up from playing cards with uvo, "sure, you can choose who to fight first." he crossed his arms.

illumi squeezed my hand and stood close to me, "it doesn't matter. it can be anyone."