coming out/dinner plans. (illumi pov)

note:
added everyone's two favourite characters to this chapter! more characters from different seasons will come in soon. yes some spicy stuff happens near the end of this chapter and will be continued onto the first half of the next chapter.

(illumi pov)

i wake up the next morning to see hisoka sitting on the end of the bed, shirtless.

"hisoka?.." i nudged him gently with my foot and he looked back at me.

"hey illu~ how did you sleep" he hovered over top of me and snuggled close in my arms.

"i slept good.. what about you?" i yawn and look at hisoka, running my fingers through his hair. while i was yawning hisoka stuffed a small donut in my mouth.

'what the.. this tastes good. i want more'

i ate the donut and opened my mouth for more, "i want more. now." i demand and look at the box full of them on the side. i jump up and grab myself four more, stuffing it into my mouth, "mmm.."

hisoka chuckled and looked at me, "sweet tooth huh? today i have a fight. would you like to watch?" he asked.

i nodded and looked at hisoka, "yes. who are you fighting?" i ask.

"same guy from yesterday. the one that gave you this big scar illu~" he pointed to leg.

i hide my leg and go under the covers, "oh.. him. sounds like fun. be safe." i ate the last donut and got pulled onto hisokas lap.

i looked at hisoka with a confused look and he just stared at me with a gazed look, "hisoka?"

'why is he being like this?'

hisoka leaned in close to me. gently kissing my head, "you're so beautiful illu~" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. i hug him back still being confused on what happened to him to make him act like this.

"are you okay hisoka? you seem.. very sensitive?" i look down at him and he looks up at me.

"just admiring my boyfriend" hisoka grinned and kissed me all over my face. i didn't really like how clingy he was but i liked how he wanted to still show how much he loves and cares about me.

'i need this man to stop. i want to get ready and book for fights with people.'

i put my one hand on hisokas cheek and gently kiss him. this lasted for a couple of minutes till i pulled away, getting off his lap. "you should get ready and take a shower. i'm going to get ready myself and see what you found the donuts."

hisoka smiled and got up, pulling another box of donuts out from the bag that's as hanging on the door knob. "you want more of these?" he asked and held them up high, "come and get them."

"hisoka i'm only an inch shorter then you. what is there to reach?" i walk over to him and try to grab the box and his hand moves away in a blink of an eye.

'this is going to be impossible'

"if you give me the donuts i will let you do whatever you want to me. but there's a limit."

hisoka chuckled, "what are the limits? hm~"

"uh— i'm not doing anything sexual? that's pretty straight forward when i say there's a limit hisoka."

hisoka grinned, "hmm.. oh well. guess you still have to try getting the donuts illu~"

i look at him and cross my arms, "okay fine there's no limit" i snatch the donuts from him and jump onto the bed.