roaming in the garden. (illumi/hisoka pov)

(note: sorry 've been super busy lately! also! in this chapter you'll learn some stuff about flowers and bees! just thought the facts on these two things where pretty cool so i put them in! enjoy!)

(illumi pov)

i'm on my way to recovery. i had been in a situation like this before. just not this bad. i was sitting in the cozy hospital bed, looking out the window and seeing how beautiful the garden was. i've always liked gardens and all kids of flowers. i loved smelling the flowers and getting that fresh scent of lavender. the sun shined onto the bed and natural light filled the room. i lean back and shut my eyes right as i hear the door open. i open my eyes slowly and saw it was hisoka. i smile and held onto my hand. hisoka smiled and held my hand, giving it a gentle kiss, "how are you hisoka.. are you feeling okay?" i ask him since he seemed a bit worried and anxious still.

"yeah i'm fine.." hisoka looked at me and a small smile cracked up on his face. i pull hisoka down onto the bed and smile. kissing him all over the face. hisokas smile expanded and he started to tickle me. i was sensitive near my stomach, when he tickled me there i started to laugh, " so you're ticklish on the stomach huh.." he continued to move his fingers against my skin.

(little bit of nsfw up ahead)

i gently pushed hisoka away, "stop before i run out of breath!" i smile at him and put hisokas hands on my hips, "lets just... kiss?" i cocked my head to the side. hisoka nodded and leaned into me, connecting our lips together. we keep this kiss going for a good two minutes then start to escalate things. i move my hand up hisokas shirt and let my hand roam his body. hisoka pulled away from the kiss and gently pushed me onto the bed, hovering on top of me. i felt hisokas hand go up my thigh, making its way to my lower area. i grab his wrist and look up at him, "limits.. just saying hisoka.." i whispered.

"alright illu~ tell me if i go to far.." hisokas honey colored eyes looked me up and down. that was a huge turn on for me. i felt my cheeks start to burn. my face slowly turning red. hisokas hand made its way onto my length, gently palming me. i let out a small whine and grip hisokas shoulders. i shift a bit and slowly spread my legs apart. hisoka pulled up my hospital gown and wrapped his hand around my length, "are you fine with this illumi?~" hisoka asked. i nodded in response and move my hips a bit. hisoka chuckled and put his index and middle finger on my lower lip. i turn red and look up at him with a confused look. hisoka smirked, "you know what to do." i part my lips apart and he slowly moved his fingers into my mouth. the taste of hisokas fingers tasted like bubble gum. i close my eyes and swirl my tongue around his fingers, sucking on them gently. hisokas hand started to pump my length and i focused on sucking his fingers. i wanted more. i grabbed hisokas wrist and move his fingers more down my throat. hisoka started to make his hand move up and down faster, wanting to make me moan. i let out a small whine and relax my body. i open my eyes and look hisoka in the eyes. i shut my legs and rub my thighs together, enjoying every second of this. hisokas started to pump me as fast as he could then slowed down. hisoka pulled his fingers out of my mouth, "illu~ tell me when you're gonna cum, alright?"

i nod and bit my bottom lip gently, "i'm close hisoka.. keep going.." i look down at his hand. hisoka put his finger under my chin and made me look up. i turn red and his hand started to move up and down again, "oh hisoka.. i'm gonna- fuck.." i moan out and release all over my stomach. hisoka smiled and gave me a gentle kiss. he grabbed tissue from the side and wiped my stomach off. i sit up and fix myself, "it's nice outside.. look out the window."

hisoka came back from throwing out the tissue and walked up to the window, "very nice. the flowers look so beautiful, don't you think?~" he turned his head towards me.