looking around the big city. (illumi pov)

(next day)

•••

(illumi pov)
i slowly woke up, seeing myself on the bed. i felt hisokas arms around me so i didn't move till he woke up. i feel him shift a bit and felt myself getting pulled in closer. i sigh and slowly got up, looking down at hisoka and saw he was passed out. i walk over to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

'hopefully i didn't wake him up. there's nothing to do today.. we could just look around the city.."

i got in the shower and started to clean myself. i hear the bathroom door open and i froze. the shower was glass and you could see everything. i see hisoka walk in and look himself in the mirror. the glass fogged up which was good since he wasn't able to see my body. i continue to shower and waited till he got out.

i hear a knock on the glass door to the shower and looked over seeing it was hisoka. i raise an eyebrow, "what?"

hisoka smirked and crossed his arms, looking at me. "may i join?~" he asked.

i blushed and shook my head.

'is he crazy?'

"no, i'm anyways about to get out. can you leave?" i ask.

hisoka turned away and walked out the room, taking my clothes with him. i got out the shower and dried myself off with a towel and see that my clothes aren't there.

'that bastard..'

"hisoka!" i whine and peak out the bathroom door, seeing him sitting on the bed with my clothes on his lap.

"yes illu~" he backed up more on the bed and crossed his legs.

"this isn't funny hisoka, give me back my clothes" i demanded.

hisoka chuckled, "come and get them. nobody is stopping you~"

i wrap the towel around my waist and walk out the bathroom, i walked over to hisoka and took my clothes from him.

hisoka looked up at me and smiled, "nice body illu~"

i roll my eyes, "thanks. i'm more fit then you." i walk back to the washroom and put my clothes on for today. before we left for the train station, i stopped by my house to get another outfit i loved.

i put on my white top with my black baggy pants with red flames on them.

reference photo: