history behind my scars. (illumi/hisoka/3rd person pov)

(illumi pov)

i look up at hisoka and he started to lift up my shirt. i didn't even hesitate to think what he was about to see on my body. a whole bunch of scars. hisoka looked at my chest and saw bruises and scars left behind.

"illumi.. what happened?" hisoka looked up at me and i push him away. i fix my shirt and run out the stall. hisoka following behind me and grabbing my arm, "illumi tell m—"

i push hisoka away again with more force, "stop!" i shout and walked out the bathroom. walking back the table. hisoka was shocked at the way i was acting.

'i'm never this sensitive... these are scars that my parents gave me. i cant let him know or else he'll tell my parents i told him.. they'll kill me..'

i take a seat and saw a full bottle of champagne was finished. i look around the table and saw that phinks, feitan, leorio and shalnark where flat out drunk.

'gross..'

i look down at my lap and someone started shaking my shoulder aggressively, "huh?" i turn to see feitan shaking my shoulder, laughing at me.

"you look sad. are you okay?" he continued shaking my shoulder. i roll my eyes and slap his hand away. he looked at his hand and looked back up at me, "ouch. that hurt."

"to answer your question, i'm fine. just tired" i see the waiter take all our dishes. hisoka returned to the table and took a seat beside me. hisoka pecked my cheek and smiled a bit. i look at him then look away, blushing a bit.

killua yawned and looked at the table, "can we head out now? i don't wanna be around these drunk freaks. i wanna train."

gon nodded, "i don't have a problem with anyone i just wanna go back and train!" he smiled.

i grin a bit, "i'm tired too. i know how you boys feel. i'll pay the bill." the waiter came back and gave me the bill.

''four hundred dollars! those bastards!'

i look at the four people that where drunk, "you've got to be fucking kidding me. four hundred dollars just for you guys to get drunk!" i shout at them.

kite patted my shoulder and looked at me, "i'll pay for half, deal?" he smiled.

i sigh and nodded, "thank you." we then pay the bill and start to walk to the car. kurapika was holding leorio so he wouldn't fall over. gon, killua and kite where holding onto the other three so they wouldn't tumble over. i open the door and everyone gets in. the three spiders sitting in the very back and leorio sitting on the floor with shizuku. killua and gon took the two seats and kite was sitting in the drivers seat with kurapika. me and hisoka decided to sit on the floor, i sit on hisokas lap and rested my head on his shoulder, looking up at the others.

hisoka whispered in my ear, "are you mad at me?" he asked.

i shook my head and look down, "no.. i'll talk to you when we get to our room.." i frown a bit.

hisoka gently kissed me and i kissed him back, "i love you illumi." he said between the kiss. i turn red as a tomato.

'no one has ever said these things to me before..'

i smile a bit, "i love yo—"

right when i was about to say it back shalnark shouted at me and hisoka, "get a room! get a room! get a room!" he laughed with the others and i roll my eyes.

killua looked back at him, "shut up you idiot! they can do whatever they want!"

leorio covered his ears, "noo yellingg. to loud..." he burped.