a dream come true. (hisoka pov)

(hisoka pov)
"what are you doing illu—" illumi cut me off again and pushed his lips onto mine.

'he kissed me. this is.. unbelievable'

i put my hands on his hips and start to move my lips against his. illumi started doing the same, his soft lips against mine.

after a couple of minutes of kissing illumi, he pulls away. he bit my bottom lip and pulled on it with his teeth.

he smooched me one more time and looked down at me, "don't talk to other girls. i don't like it." he got off of me and changed. this time he changed in front of me.

he took his shirt off and looked back at me, "look away." he said.

i look away and waited till he was finished changing. he sat on the bed and got under the covers, making himself comfortable.

i look at illumi and wrap my arms around him, snuggling him. he placed his hands in my hair and ran his fingers through it.

i relax into his touch and sigh, "why did you kiss me?" i asked.

illumi shrugged, "just felt like it. you got pretty annoying and i wanted to get my point through your head. just don't flirt with other people. i don't like it."

i sit up and lean in close to him, "can i kiss you again~" i smirk.

illumi rubbed my cheek and tilted his head to the side, "sure. i don't care." he shut his eyes.

(little bit of nsfw up ahead)

i lean in and started kissing him, trying to let my tongue go into illumis mouth.
illumi kissed back and opened his mouth a bit so my tongue could fit into his mouth. our tongues now fighting with each other.
illumi had his ikr hand on my cheek and the other in my hair. one of my hands on his cheek and the other resting at his knee. i pull away from the kiss and lean down to illumis neck, beginning to kiss it. illumi didn't mind.
he didn't feel anything nice from this, till i found the spot that made him go crazy. i began sucking on that part of his neck, earning a moan from him.

"h-hisoka.. that's enough" he tried moving me away.

i didn't finish till i left what i wanted to leave there, a hickey. as i began sucking and swirling my tongue on his sweet spot, his soft moans turned into louder moans.

"hisoka.. stop.." he moved me away from his neck. illumis face was red and he looked way. i wipe the spit away from my mouth and smirk at the hickey i gave him.

"what are you smirking at?" he grabbed his phone and turned the camera on, seeing that there was a hickey on his neck. "your lucky i wear stuff that covers my neck."

i chuckle and continue to cuddle him, illumi wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"hisoka. if we became a couple, what would your thoughts be?" he asked.

my eyes widened, "i would love to be in a relationship with you.. i've liked you ever since we met."

illumi looked down and smiled, looking up at me with his wide smile.

'his smile is gorgeous.'

"hisoka. get up. i wanna go on top of this building."

i got up and smile, "alright~ let's go!" i say getting up and putting a sweater on. illumi put on sweat pants and one of my sweaters. we sneak over to the stair well and make our way to the top. illumi held onto the railing up there and took a seat on the ground. i sat beside him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"so.. illumi.. do you wanna be a thing.." i ask.

illumi got up and stood as the edge of the building. i get behind illumi and wrap my arms around him, kissing the back of his neck.

"yes hisoka. you better make this work out." illumi tilted his head to the side and gave me access to his neck. "hisoka. i don't want this relationship to be about sex all the time. i don't want that."

"would you ever want to have sex with me? maybe even once or twice?" i ask.

illumi looked at me, "what a question. an answer to that is a yes. i wouldn't mind." illumi leaned into my arms, "let's not take it fast."
i nod and sat down, pulling illumi on my lap. illumi rested his head on my chest and shut his eyes.

i rub his back and whispered in his ear, "you tired illu~"

illumi nodded and held onto me tightly. he moved up a bit on my lap and planted gentle kisses on my neck. the wind starts to become strong so we decide to go back to our room.

we walk into the room and illumi lays down on the bed. i put my pjs on and sit beside him. i lay down and shut my eyes.

illumi crawled onto my lap and put his hands on my chest, "hisoka.." he shook me.

i look up at illumi and look at his hands, "hm~"

illumi pointed to his hickey i gave him, "i wanna give you one" he says.

i smirk, "go ahead" i tilt my head to the side and expose my neck. illumi leaned down and began to give me small kisses on my neck. illumi started to find my sweet spot. once he found it he earned a soft moan from me.

"illu~ you're good at this"

illumi shut his eyes and repeated what i did to his neck. he swirled his tongue around my sweet spot and sucked on my neck till a hickey appeared. it was driving. me crazy at how good he was at this. i kept on moaning till he was done.

illumi pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eyes, "done."

i smile at illumi, "that felt very good illu~ time for bed." illumi laid next to me and had his head on my chest.

'today was the best day ever.. well the end was.. this is a dream come true..'