•|CHAPTER 15💜🏝️|•

*Unedited*

The blackened skeleton of the Marafa's Mansion stood in the middle of the city. Nothing had escaped the fire, the walls had long since crumbled, windows broken as glass littered the floor,chairs, tables and other of their valuables that worth billions were blackened and charred. The ruin were still smoking and black dust hung over the air.

The atmosphere not only looked gloomy but felt gloomy for everyone. The whole atmosphere is filled with moaning and crying from neighbors and others who came to console hajiya.
Hajiya watched as her husband laid still with no flickers of life in his bosom as he was carried out of the compound wrapped in a white cloth to the mosque.
Everywhere she looked,there was no smile.
She had cried throughout the night and her eyes are puffy and bloodshot. Late Alhaji's only surviving relatives Hajiya Baraka and Hajiya Zainab sat beside her, holding her shoulder to console her. While the other neighbors sat on the mat. Hajiya is busy shedding her crocodile tears.

"Hajiya, this is not the end of the world, crying won't solve your problems nor bring your husband back to life". Hajiya Baraka said.

" You just have to pray for them, Allah ya jikan su da rahama ameen". Hajiya Zainab lamented.

" Zahra! Zahrah!! I warned Alhaji but he didn't listen, I warned him not to marry that tiny witch but he didn't listen to me. Sai ya auri baturiya(he must marry a white woman), now look at what she caused him. I'm finished ooooo!". Hajiya Luba screamed on top of her cracky voice dramatically. She's a drama queen.

"But hajiya, how did you get to know that she poisoned your husband? Did they perform an Autopsy?". Mummy Junior one of the neighbors questioned.

There was silence.

"Let's just stop all these and pray, the deed has already been done". Hajiya Zainab broke the silence.

" Zahrah is wicked!". Hajiya cursed in her hoarse voice.

"Hajiya, don't say such,don't speak ill of the dead. The deed has already been done, just pray for them. Everything that happened, qaddara neh(it's destiny)". Hajiya Baraka blurted.

" This is why parents should not force their children into marriage". Hajiya Zainab added.

" They will bear the loss ayy, after knowing she didn't love Alhaji,they still forced her to marry him Asara garesu". One of the neighbors added.

"Aren't you happy you escaped the fire, you should be thankful hajiya that she didn't include you,But I still don't believe that Zahrah, that nice pretty girl that has a sound upbringing could do such a wicked thing". Hajiya Baraka said.

" You never can tell yaya Baraka". Hajiya Zainab snapped.

Hajiya Luba only sat there crying and sobbing.

Hajiya Baraka added "Let's not speak of the dead,If it's about the burnt house,there's no problem with that. Just forget about it and move into any of his houses after the three days sadaqa. This one that burnt, Allah ya sa shi ne abun da yafi alkhairi. Allah ya jikan yaya na and his wife Zahrah(may the soul of my brother and his wife rest in peace).

"Ameeeeeeeen!". Everyone said in unison.

Hajiya's POV.
(Deep in her thought).

Zahra thinks she can just walk into my house and destroy all I have been planning for years now, never. How could her parent be this daft to let their young daughter into this kind of marriage or didn't they hear the story of Sameera and intisaar Alhaji's wives before Zahrah, and how they mysteriously ran mad?. Sorry, how I made them to run mad.
I didn't marry Alhaji 21 years ago out of love, but for his wealth,and since Allah didn't bless me with a child to help me inherit the wealth,no woman can give Alhaji a child that will inherit the wealth I've been trying to secure for myself. I tried several times to make Alhaji divorce her peacefully by framing her with the pills and also brainwashing him but it didn't work. It's not my fault I had to kill them both, since they "love" each other.
Zahrah thinks she can just walk into his life and steal my shine? Never.She should be happy I only made her to have just a miscarriage not make her barren forever. She should be thankful. Thanks to that foolish Ahmed and the other two, she's completely out of my way.
Ayy rijiya ba wurin wasan makaho ba(proverb). She smiled evilly.
And if this old Baraka or Zainab try anything funny,I'll also get them out of the way too. They had better respect themselves and go to their miserable husbands house peacefully.

"Hajiya it's okay". A voice snapped her out of her thought. "You are going to be fine, Allah is with you". Hajiya Baraka said and patted her shoulder.

♥️Quote of the day♥️
"The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended".

****

Hey guys... Happy new month ♥️🤸.

04/10/2020

💜Hussainah Aboki Yakubu 👑💎.

Swipe 👆 to continue